[Q&A] [KERNEL][SM-T520][TW] LibidinosoSC kernel v1.1-Lots of Stuff

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [KERNEL][SM-T520][TW] LibidinosoSC kernel v1.1-Lots of Stuff

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [KERNEL][SM-T520][TW] LibidinosoSC kernel v1.1-Lots of Stuff. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

herubrand

Aug 8, 2011
Mumbai
Hey, I know this kernel is made for the wifi model - still I have to ask what are the chances of it working on a lte model? Will it work or will it get stuck in bootloop?

TheLastNameR

May 20, 2015
The Best Kernel for my Tab Pro 10.1!

Was Running v1.1 with GraveD's Rom on my Tab Pro 10.1 then I updated the Kernel with v2. All I can say is wow! Huge performance improvement!

Now the Exynos 5 comfortably runs at 2.1Ghz on the high end and 250 on the low end. I find this gives me power when I need it and save battery when it's idle.

Great Work! Thank you!

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Hello. How Can I overclock GPU. I Can only set CPU to 2100.

I believe that is the max this kernel will allow. 2100 Mhz is over clocked, remember that the stock/default =1900 Mhz.

T

thesisman

Hi,
Is anyone else having a problem with the lastest nightly with this kernel?

T

thesisman

earlier cm

Does anybody have an earlier cm from 16/8 ?
The newer versions do not seem to support libsc kernel. I feel that the lisb sc kernel runs cooler.
Thanks