BUY/SELL a broken Wizard! Protect our dying breed.
do you have a broken wizard you'd like to sell? simply put it under www.ebay.com
and signal the broken wizard offer (THE LINK!) under this thread - specifying the type of defect.
There is a number of OTHER broken wizards (like mine!) that could be repaired by recovering parts from others. And very often we could repair more than one - so after you've repaired yours you could try to resell the remaining pieces.
So, anybody having a broken wizard: follow this thread and we will ALL save money!
As you know, the service manual is very detailed and allows easy replacement of many parts: screens, keyboards, mainboards, stylus holders...batteries!
anyway, we are not anymore under warranty....right?
Comments also welcome, since keep the thread high in the list...
- Nokia 6610 (simple, good and....lost)
- Palm Treo (broke and never again)
- HTC Wizard (R.I.P with flowers)
- HTC Trinity P3600 (glorious retirement, my dear)
- HTC Touch HD T8282 Blackstone
with Westone3 in-ear headphones
- Samsung Galaxy S I9000, the holy grail
- Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100
, forgetting the PC
(...think about it: share your knowledge!)