TWRP 2.8.3.0 Available for Supported Devices

The TeamWin Recovery Project (or TWRP, for short) has quickly become one of the most popular … more

Easily Generate and Export Material Design Palletes

For many people, it can be pretty difficult to create a palette of complementary colors. … more

Android One Expanding to Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka

At Google I/O 2013, Google proudly announced that the Android operating system was … more

Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Deleted

Do we need a 12 Step program for ROM Flashers?

OP mfrazzz

31st March 2007, 04:20 AM   |  #21  
Retired Moderator
Flag Timisoara
Thanks Meter: 6

1,542 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwzg

ROTFL=Rolling on the floor laughing

thx ...didn't knew that one
31st March 2007, 03:59 PM   |  #22  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Prattville, AL
Thanks Meter: 79

1,533 posts
More
This is the 6th time I've flashed today. I'm playing around with cooking a vanilla ROM and believe me, when (if) it's finished, you'll swear it came straight from HTC. 8 MB PP, based on Faria's vanilla ROM.
1st April 2007, 07:16 AM   |  #23  
Flag ATL / BKLYN
Thanks Meter: 14

716 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwzg

This is the 6th time I've flashed today. I'm playing around with cooking a vanilla ROM and believe me, when (if) it's finished, you'll swear it came straight from HTC. 8 MB PP, based on Faria's vanilla ROM.

JUNKY

You just made me twitch.....new rom....I like new rom
1st April 2007, 02:30 PM   |  #24  
Retired Moderator
Flag Delray Beach, FL
Thanks Meter: 2

1,497 posts
When's the next meeting?
Hi, my name is Steven and I'm a phone flashing addict.

As a founding member of the Unhappy Wives Club here it's nice to know that we weren't (and aren't) alone!

However there's hope! Yesterday I upgrading to the Hermes and presented my lovely wife with my Wizard (replacing the Blue Angel handmedown) and she actually asked that I continue to keep her new PDA running the latest and greatest even though I'll be spending the majority of my time on the Hermes forums... maybe she'll want to learn how to cook... hmmmm...
1st April 2007, 08:27 PM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Hello, my name is James, I am a recovering MotoModder. I loved my MoMo, she had a new flash/flex at least twice a week. At first I only flashed other people's work. Then it grew from there. Before you know it I was writing my own gain tables and making skins for iTunes. But that was then...

Five days ago I ordered the 8125 from cingular.com. Two days ago it came in. Today it got flashed!!! I feel like the guy who quit smoking but started dipping copenhagen instead

I hated to give up my ROKR E1!. The phone would not die, you could always revive her!

And to think I told one of my friends I finally got a new phone, one that I couldn't mod
2nd April 2007, 12:13 AM   |  #26  
Flag Frankfurt, Germany
Thanks Meter: 10

592 posts
More
I even flash my phone at work when i am bored ... havent tried to time myself when reinstalling all my apps though ... I should really give that a try
2nd April 2007, 03:11 AM   |  #27  
Mad-Town

28 posts
More
Just got X-plore 1.0 on my wizard and told my wife I'm done messing with it, I have it just how i want. Now, I see there is a new RUU ROM out there and have downloaded. I haven't flashed yet, but that's probably cause i need to get my battery above 50%! Flashing isn't the hard part, its reinstalling all the apps and setting up my cingular wireless account and exchange folder. Pretty much got all the configurations memorized. Yeah, i think its gonna be a late night....

I feel better now that I got that off my chest.
2nd April 2007, 03:47 AM   |  #28  
Flag FLORIDA

441 posts
More
Well see, theres your problem, you should feel like someone that quit smoking and dipping Skoal, not Copenhagen!!!!! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesR311

Hello, my name is James, I am a recovering MotoModder. I loved my MoMo, she had a new flash/flex at least twice a week. At first I only flashed other people's work. Then it grew from there. Before you know it I was writing my own gain tables and making skins for iTunes. But that was then...

Five days ago I ordered the 8125 from cingular.com. Two days ago it came in. Today it got flashed!!! I feel like the guy who quit smoking but started dipping copenhagen instead

I hated to give up my ROKR E1!. The phone would not die, you could always revive her!

And to think I told one of my friends I finally got a new phone, one that I couldn't mod

2nd April 2007, 08:54 PM   |  #29  

85 posts
More
Talking Welcome to FA
Welcome to Flasher Anonymous.
Thanks for sharing.

Hal
8th April 2007, 08:00 PM   |  #30  

1 posts
Hmmmmm

I'd like to try this ROM flashing stuff.......Somebody tell me where to get started and If I brick the phone, is there a way to just flash it again to recover or once it's bricked is it over?

Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread