[Q&A] [ROM] Android Revolution HD 7.3 & 9.2 | High Quality & Performance | O/C | Leg

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

[Q&A] [ROM] Android Revolution HD 7.3 & 9.2 | High Quality & Performance | O/C | Leg

Q&A for [ROM] Android Revolution HD 7.3 & 9.2 | High Quality & Performance | O/C | Legendary

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM] Android Revolution HD 7.3 & 9.2 | High Quality & Performance | O/C | Legendary. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

Mosep~

Feb 1, 2015
Android Revolution for sgh-I747 (s3, at&t)?

I have only been able to find an android revolution for the i9300 international s3.
Is that the only version? The only thing that I have found while looking for an i747 version of the ROM, is people asking for help because they bricked their i747 because they used the Android Revolution built for the i9300 international.

Or, do I just need to look at another ROM?

Suggestions are appreciated.