XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more

Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more
Thread Deleted

Xda Atom Hidden Partition

OP b-xenon

23rd April 2007, 12:42 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
More
Hi guys
I have O2 XDA Atom.
I have Install atom_hiddenpartition.cab to unlock 16MB on flash rom and delete files than on that.
when I hard reset my ppc that speed has down (1/4 my previous speed) in boot windows and programs on windows.
I want to unlock Hidden Partition but I can't do this.
Can you help me to unlock Hidden Partition and recover my files on this?
(my rom is 20060426B1WWE and files in hidden partition is Informobility Arabic and Hijri Calender, Camera's templates,...)

sorry for bad english.
Last edited by b-xenon; 23rd April 2007 at 12:44 AM.
24th April 2007, 11:45 PM   |  #2  
Flag Male'

285 posts
bro u can refer to this link. it might help u. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=267305
25th April 2007, 02:34 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 21

400 posts
GAH. Do NOT delete the stuff in there. Trust me. I don't care if you need space. DO NOT TOUCH THE FILES IN HIDDEN STORAGE.

It's your ExtROM, and all links to it are hardcoded. This isn't like the Magician Bigstorage, where the links are recoded; Your PPC is tons slower because it's trying to find stuff that doesn't exist anymore. Like, say, your configs.

If you want those back, you have to reflash your device. No choice.
27th April 2007, 01:56 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

12 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Chicken

GAH. Do NOT delete the stuff in there. Trust me. I don't care if you need space. DO NOT TOUCH THE FILES IN HIDDEN STORAGE.

It's your ExtROM, and all links to it are hardcoded. This isn't like the Magician Bigstorage, where the links are recoded; Your PPC is tons slower because it's trying to find stuff that doesn't exist anymore. Like, say, your configs.

If you want those back, you have to reflash your device. No choice.

Reflash!?
that mean download the 20060426B1WWE ROM from seeo2.com and setup (install) this on my device?
28th April 2007, 02:21 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 21

400 posts
Yeah, that's the only way to solve the problem - even uninstalling that reveal hidden partition hack doesn't work all the time. I should know, I went through a device with an extROM that mysteriously disappears if I ever tinker around with the hidden partition too much.
2nd June 2007, 10:23 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 1

82 posts
After install atom_hiddenpartition.cab , I do not anything in that. But , i see that the system lost about 2MB RAM (i don't know for what!). How to hide this partition again and bring back my 2MB RAM ?!
2nd June 2007, 12:07 PM   |  #7  
Flag Male'

285 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpy

After install atom_hiddenpartition.cab , I do not anything in that. But , i see that the system lost about 2MB RAM (i don't know for what!). How to hide this partition again and bring back my 2MB RAM ?!

hmm
try this using any registry editor:
HKLM\System\StorageManager\Profiles\TRUEFFS_DOC2\F ATFS and change the MountHidden value to 1

Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread