Search This thread

rogersb11

Nov 18, 2013
Indianapolis
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
vngvsy.jpg

WELCOME TO CYANIDE L

ROM INFORMATION

ORIGINALLY based on CyanogenMod but not even close to being a CM base at this, this ROM is PACKED FULL of features from the wonderful custom ROM teams we have all come to know and love. This ROM is at a very stable and mature state at this point but I will continue to update frequently as things progress along even further into Lollipop and more features become available but GOOD LUCK trying to find features we don't support. I am OPEN to requests BUT PLEASE don't take it personal if your request isn't filled (doesn't happen often but I will only add things that I think somebody will find useful and worthwhile) as I am usually very busy and do this ALL myself, me, I LOL and my themer @TheGeekyNimrod of course but I have taken over theming duties as he has become very busy with life, school and his family but if it's theme related complain to him even tho I'm the one who made our latest theme engine apk LOL

IF you are using Xposed, do everyone a favor PLEASE and DO NOT post bug reports because we WILL laugh at you, in the forum, numerous times hahaha. Ok enought joking around, get to flashing already and let me know what you think, we both know you are sick or reading this at this point anyway. Hurry hurry!!!! Good things come faster to those who already have a backup LOL

CyanideL

Developer Edition

Gapps

If you use Cyanide Blackout this is a small theme to supplement it and fix some black text on black background issues. It also themes some other apps but main purpose is so be used with Blackout option. This is purely an Add-on theme made for Cyanide Blackout in the ROM Blackout Add-on Theme

Cyanide Theme
Theme supports almost all apps including Google Play Store, Gmail, Hangouts, YouTube, Facebook, FB Messenger and more as well as all of the standard apps included with the ROM and more will be added in the future and will improve as more color values are unlocked for theming through the engine

ROM INSTALLATION

IF COMING FROM ANY OTHER ROM

1) WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
2) WIPE SYSTEM
3) Wipe Cache/Dalvik Cache
4) Flash the ROM and Gapps.
5) Reboot and PROFIT!!!!
6) Enjoy

IF UPDATING FROM OLDER VERSION OF CYANIDE

1) Wipe Dalvik, Cache, and System
2) Flash ROM and Gapps
3) Reboot and PROFIT!!!!

Screenshots will be located in the 2nd post when I have some time to add them. Enjoy Lollipop guys, this ROM is a BEAST if I do say so myself BUT I'm clearly biased as it's mine so FLASH AND REPORT so you guys don't think I'm full of myself lol!!!!!!

FEATURES LIST

Code:
*AdBlocker
*App Circle Bar
*App Side Bar
*Breathing Notifications
*Custom LCD Density
*Custom Lockscreen Circle Shortcuts (up to ten)
*Custom Lockscreen Slider Shortcuts
*Separate custom color options for both shortcut styles
*Expanded Desktop
*Heads Up Customizations and Timeout
*Gesture Anywhere
*Gesture Lockscreen
*KeyPad Shuffler on Lockscreen Security
*Privacy Guard
*Lockscreen Notifcation PER APP Controls for Normal OR Secure Lockscreen
*Priority Notifications
*Battery Saver Custom Color
*MultiUser Support
*WhisperPush Support
*Long Press Back to Kill with Timeout Options
*SuperSU Included and Built Into Settings to Replace Standard SuperUser
*Advanced Reboot and Unknown Sources Install by Default
*Heads Up Notifications
*Notification Light and Color Control (Device Dependant)
*Cyanide L Pitch Black Theme ( was hard coded but we have reverted to stock white and made it a theme engine theme, download above)
*Custom Toast, System,  ListView Animations and Scrolling Modifiers
*Custom Power Menu Options
*Custom Quick Settings Tiles WITH Custom Colors, currently I have 50 Tiles
*Quick Settings Custom Options including Vibrate, Force Expanded Notifications and many others
*Recents Apps Clear All Locations, Search Bar Enable/Disable and Option to use OmniSwitch if you prefer
*Shift Tools (Kernel/Performance Control App Built by ME(Rogersb11)
*System App Remover
*Wakelock Blocker
*Hardware Keys Disable Option
*Status Bar Battery Mods Including Styles (Battery Bar Included), Custom Colors for Icon and Text and Charging Animation Control
*Status Bar Clock and Date Options Including Custom Color, Font Style, Clock Location(Left, Right and Center)
*Custom WiFi and Network Icons Colors
*Network Speed Indicator with On/Off switch, Custom Colors and AutoHide Option
*Status Bar Header Icon and Text Custom Colors 
*Smart Control (Direct Call in MMS or Dialer like TouchWiz)
*FULL Ambient Display Implementation as Active Display from KK (Thanks Squadzone and OmniRom)
*Nova Launcher
*Cyanide Central with Downloads, Source Links, Google Plus and Source Links as well. Each device has it's own tab
*Status Bar Weather Control with Custom Color and Location Support
*Custom Statusbar Icon Colors
*Custom Notification Headers and Icons Colors
*Status Bar Ticker and custom color
*Status Bar Notification Count and custom color
*Status Bar Logo
*Status Bar Logo Color
*Status Bar Custom Greeting
*Full Weather Control Panel
*Lock Screen Weather with Custom Icons and Text Colors
*Navbar for ALL devices with custom actions, shortcuts and numerous custom layouts as well
*CyanogenMod Theme Engine
*AudioFX
*SlimPIE 
*PA Pie EXTENDED Cyanide Version
*Custom Carrier Label with custom color in Statusbar
*Long Click Support in Statusbar Header
*Cyanide Shortcuts and Actions
*Status bar button options for cyanide shortcut, heads up, task manager and power menu button
*Status bar temperature status with color and position options
* Option to hide numerous annoying icons in the status bar, many are extras
*Custom power menu, up to 20 actions
*Custom power menu text and icon color
*On The Go Mode
*Option to show Cyanide logo instead of empty recents text
*4 tiles per row option, along with tons of extra quick settings options
*Custom notification colors for ALL notifications
*Custom recents clear all icon colors
*Slim Recents with extra color mods
*Custom hardware key rebinding, 20 actions with single and double tap option as well as long press
*Lockscreen Wallpaper option
*Floating Windows/Multi-Window( This is triggered with slim recents, stock recents if development shortcut is on in developer options, appsidebar, app circle bar, slim actions, notifications(long press for a float mode button), and gesture anywhere.
*Scrolling animation cache control
*Torch on screen off options
*Smart Lid options
*TRDS(Cyanide Blackout)
*Slider Tabs Mods menu layout
*HW Key disabler
*Identicons
*Double tap lockscreen to sleep
*long press lock icon to sleep
*Custom Notification Lights options, for screen on as well
*Quick Pulldown
*Smart Pulldown
*Recents RAM bar
*OmniSwitch
*Option to autohide lockscreen weather depending on the amount of notifications
*I Know That Is A LOT LOL but still SO SO MUCH MORE and MORE TO COME!!!!!

GOOGLE PLUS COMMUNITY - This is where you will find the latest changelogs and other info and discussion about Cyanide L ROM. Device specific changes I will always list right here in the thread. But general changelogs will always be posted in our G+ community.

Known bugs: I think we have squashed all of the real bugs, you tell me device wise, I only have a Note 2 lol

Thank you and enjoy!!

If you like our work, then maybe you would like giving a small donation or buy us a beer. You know you want to lol :victory:
NEVER expected but ALWAYS appreciated greatly. I spend basically ALL of my free time on this but not for donations lol. Enough of that, always glad to get that out of the way. Well I think that's it for now. I THINK I have a device maintainer for this AT&T version, I will also be posting for the d855 International Model where I NEED A MAINTAINER to provide builds when releases are ready, I already build for numerous devices myself but only have the one (Note 2 LTE) so if you know anyone with d855, or you have one and are in here looking PLEASE MESSAGE ME about maintaining. Just need linux and internet, the rest pretty well takes care of itself

Donate to @rogersb11

XDA:DevDB Information
CyanideL, ROM for the AT&T LG G3

Contributors
rogersb11
Source Code: http://www.github.com/CyanideL

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CM

Version Information
Current Stable Version: RC-14.4
Stable Release Date: 2015-04-26

Created 2015-03-21
Last Updated 2015-09-25

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC
Running good ... Pretty much got it all setup. Looks like common signal bug having to reboot to gain signal after a softboot it apparent. Nice ROM though. Pretty impressive with some features. Good job ?
If I come across any issues I'll let you know. I'll run this untill AOSIP is released ;). Cheerz
2SHAYNEZ

---------- Post added at 07:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

Oh fauxsound would be a nice addition along with a little kernel tweaking abilities. Impressive none the less.

2SHAYNEZ

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

ROM has been added to my index in general section

2SHAYNEZ

Reactions: rogersb11

Wickidmasshole

Account currently disabled
Apr 4, 2012
Boston Mass
Sweet rom dude, running smooth and im enjoying the theme. One question : I feel like a n00b, but is there a long hold recent to switch to last app option? Not seeing it anywhere.
Thanks for contributing to this phone

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Free mobile app

rogersb11

Nov 18, 2013
Indianapolis
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Running good ... Pretty much got it all setup. Looks like common signal bug having to reboot to gain signal after a softboot it apparent. Nice ROM though. Pretty impressive with some features. Good job ?
If I come across any issues I'll let you know. I'll run this untill AOSIP is released ;). Cheerz
2SHAYNEZ

---------- Post added at 07:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

Oh fauxsound would be a nice addition along with a little kernel tweaking abilities. Impressive none the less.

2SHAYNEZ

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

ROM has been added to my index in general section

2SHAYNEZ

Well I HIGHLY recommend NEVER using soft reboot, causes ALL KINDS of kernel mount and permission issues

Reactions: SourPower

rogersb11

Nov 18, 2013
Indianapolis
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Sweet rom dude, running smooth and im enjoying the theme. One question : I feel like a n00b, but is there a long hold recent to switch to last app option? Not seeing it anywhere.
Thanks for contributing to this phone

Well, this feature is ABSOLUTELY included BUT I've never used it myself to be honest but I remember adding it because I added kill app and something else at the same time. Most likely in either buttons or somewhere throughout interface in cyanidemods but FOR SURE it's in there somewhere

Edit: Meant to ask if you meant for an ACTUAL hardware key or if you meant a soft key (navbar)?

Last edited:

Wickidmasshole

Account currently disabled
Apr 4, 2012
Boston Mass
Well, this feature is ABSOLUTELY included BUT I've never used it myself to be honest but I remember adding it because I added kill app and something else at the same time. Most likely in either buttons or somewhere throughout interface in cyanidemods but FOR SURE it's in there somewhere

Edit: Meant to ask if you meant for an ACTUAL hardware key or if you meant a soft key (navbar)?

I was talking about the soft button, some roms have come with it some haven't, I've just gotten used to it. I took a look around and couldnt find the option. It's all good, still gonna run this puppy for a few.

rogersb11

Nov 18, 2013
Indianapolis
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I think he is asking about 4k support with the camera

Sent from my BlissPop 2.0 LG-D850

I see i see, sounds easy enough. Happen to know if it's device, ROM or kernel dependant so I know where to look? I can for sure add something this small without any issue if i know what I'm looking for. Or someone who has it
now? Literally had never even looked at this device source until yesterday and STILL haven't seen a picture even haha so just need a little info from the people who know best, you guys

Yes indeed. 4k camera support.

^^^^^^^^^^^

I was talking about the soft button, some roms have come with it some haven't, I've just gotten used to it. I took a look around and couldnt find the option. It's all good, still gonna run this puppy for a few.

Sure thing, not sure you've ran ROM using navbar setup I am, most are using cm it seems. Anyway, Settings/CyanideMods/Interface/Navigation Bar and then most likely inside custom shortcuts. I only use navbar when I add something new and need to test it but there's like a million options in there and it IS in there somewhere lol. Wish I could tell you exactly but that's pretty close. You'll notice the difference in the navbar setup right off the bat. You can disable hw keys in buttons. Added that option for One Plus not long ago

Reactions: Wickidmasshole

rogersb11

Nov 18, 2013
Indianapolis
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Nevernind about 4k recording. It will be added and ready for the next build. Should have an actually maintainer running builds by then but I'll still be the one making changes, they will just be building and posting. Just wanted to let you know it'll be there. Asked and received lol

Reactions: SourPower

DaveTAK

Feb 11, 2013
Bump'd?

Is this rom bump'd?
I followed Autoprime's instructions to get TWRP on my AT&T D850 G3, which bump'd my G3. I'm new to bump'ing, but Autoprime stated in the instruction post, that any roms I installed would need to be bump'd. Thanx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    vngvsy.jpg

WELCOME TO CYANIDE L

ROM INFORMATION

ORIGINALLY based on CyanogenMod but not even close to being a CM base at this, this ROM is PACKED FULL of features from the wonderful custom ROM teams we have all come to know and love. This ROM is at a very stable and mature state at this point but I will continue to update frequently as things progress along even further into Lollipop and more features become available but GOOD LUCK trying to find features we don't support. I am OPEN to requests BUT PLEASE don't take it personal if your request isn't filled (doesn't happen often but I will only add things that I think somebody will find useful and worthwhile) as I am usually very busy and do this ALL myself, me, I LOL and my themer @TheGeekyNimrod of course but I have taken over theming duties as he has become very busy with life, school and his family but if it's theme related complain to him even tho I'm the one who made our latest theme engine apk LOL

IF you are using Xposed, do everyone a favor PLEASE and DO NOT post bug reports because we WILL laugh at you, in the forum, numerous times hahaha. Ok enought joking around, get to flashing already and let me know what you think, we both know you are sick or reading this at this point anyway. Hurry hurry!!!! Good things come faster to those who already have a backup LOL

CyanideL

Developer Edition

Gapps

If you use Cyanide Blackout this is a small theme to supplement it and fix some black text on black background issues. It also themes some other apps but main purpose is so be used with Blackout option. This is purely an Add-on theme made for Cyanide Blackout in the ROM Blackout Add-on Theme

Cyanide Theme
    Theme supports almost all apps including Google Play Store, Gmail, Hangouts, YouTube, Facebook, FB Messenger and more as well as all of the standard apps included with the ROM and more will be added in the future and will improve as more color values are unlocked for theming through the engine

ROM INSTALLATION

IF COMING FROM ANY OTHER ROM

1) WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
    2) WIPE SYSTEM
    3) Wipe Cache/Dalvik Cache
    4) Flash the ROM and Gapps.
    5) Reboot and PROFIT!!!!
    6) Enjoy

IF UPDATING FROM OLDER VERSION OF CYANIDE

1) Wipe Dalvik, Cache, and System
    2) Flash ROM and Gapps
    3) Reboot and PROFIT!!!!

Screenshots will be located in the 2nd post when I have some time to add them. Enjoy Lollipop guys, this ROM is a BEAST if I do say so myself BUT I'm clearly biased as it's mine so FLASH AND REPORT so you guys don't think I'm full of myself lol!!!!!!

FEATURES LIST

Code:
    *AdBlocker
    *App Circle Bar
    *App Side Bar
    *Breathing Notifications
    *Custom LCD Density
    *Custom Lockscreen Circle Shortcuts (up to ten)
    *Custom Lockscreen Slider Shortcuts
    *Separate custom color options for both shortcut styles
    *Expanded Desktop
    *Heads Up Customizations and Timeout
    *Gesture Anywhere
    *Gesture Lockscreen
    *KeyPad Shuffler on Lockscreen Security
    *Privacy Guard
    *Lockscreen Notifcation PER APP Controls for Normal OR Secure Lockscreen
    *Priority Notifications
    *Battery Saver Custom Color
    *MultiUser Support
    *WhisperPush Support
    *Long Press Back to Kill with Timeout Options
    *SuperSU Included and Built Into Settings to Replace Standard SuperUser
    *Advanced Reboot and Unknown Sources Install by Default
    *Heads Up Notifications
    *Notification Light and Color Control (Device Dependant)
    *Cyanide L Pitch Black Theme ( was hard coded but we have reverted to stock white and made it a theme engine theme, download above)
    *Custom Toast, System,  ListView Animations and Scrolling Modifiers
    *Custom Power Menu Options
    *Custom Quick Settings Tiles WITH Custom Colors, currently I have 50 Tiles
    *Quick Settings Custom Options including Vibrate, Force Expanded Notifications and many others
    *Recents Apps Clear All Locations, Search Bar Enable/Disable and Option to use OmniSwitch if you prefer
    *Shift Tools (Kernel/Performance Control App Built by ME(Rogersb11)
    *System App Remover
    *Wakelock Blocker
    *Hardware Keys Disable Option
    *Status Bar Battery Mods Including Styles (Battery Bar Included), Custom Colors for Icon and Text and Charging Animation Control
    *Status Bar Clock and Date Options Including Custom Color, Font Style, Clock Location(Left, Right and Center)
    *Custom WiFi and Network Icons Colors
    *Network Speed Indicator with On/Off switch, Custom Colors and AutoHide Option
    *Status Bar Header Icon and Text Custom Colors 
    *Smart Control (Direct Call in MMS or Dialer like TouchWiz)
    *FULL Ambient Display Implementation as Active Display from KK (Thanks Squadzone and OmniRom)
    *Nova Launcher
    *Cyanide Central with Downloads, Source Links, Google Plus and Source Links as well. Each device has it's own tab
    *Status Bar Weather Control with Custom Color and Location Support
    *Custom Statusbar Icon Colors
    *Custom Notification Headers and Icons Colors
    *Status Bar Ticker and custom color
    *Status Bar Notification Count and custom color
    *Status Bar Logo
    *Status Bar Logo Color
    *Status Bar Custom Greeting
    *Full Weather Control Panel
    *Lock Screen Weather with Custom Icons and Text Colors
    *Navbar for ALL devices with custom actions, shortcuts and numerous custom layouts as well
    *CyanogenMod Theme Engine
    *AudioFX
    *SlimPIE 
    *PA Pie EXTENDED Cyanide Version
    *Custom Carrier Label with custom color in Statusbar
    *Long Click Support in Statusbar Header
    *Cyanide Shortcuts and Actions
    *Status bar button options for cyanide shortcut, heads up, task manager and power menu button
    *Status bar temperature status with color and position options
    * Option to hide numerous annoying icons in the status bar, many are extras
    *Custom power menu, up to 20 actions
    *Custom power menu text and icon color
    *On The Go Mode
    *Option to show Cyanide logo instead of empty recents text
    *4 tiles per row option, along with tons of extra quick settings options
    *Custom notification colors for ALL notifications
    *Custom recents clear all icon colors
    *Slim Recents with extra color mods
    *Custom hardware key rebinding, 20 actions with single and double tap option as well as long press
    *Lockscreen Wallpaper option
    *Floating Windows/Multi-Window( This is triggered with slim recents, stock recents if development shortcut is on in developer options, appsidebar, app circle bar, slim actions, notifications(long press for a float mode button), and gesture anywhere.
    *Scrolling animation cache control
    *Torch on screen off options
    *Smart Lid options
    *TRDS(Cyanide Blackout)
    *Slider Tabs Mods menu layout
    *HW Key disabler
    *Identicons
    *Double tap lockscreen to sleep
    *long press lock icon to sleep
    *Custom Notification Lights options, for screen on as well
    *Quick Pulldown
    *Smart Pulldown
    *Recents RAM bar
    *OmniSwitch
    *Option to autohide lockscreen weather depending on the amount of notifications
    *I Know That Is A LOT LOL but still SO SO MUCH MORE and MORE TO COME!!!!!

GOOGLE PLUS COMMUNITY - This is where you will find the latest changelogs and other info and discussion about Cyanide L ROM. Device specific changes I will always list right here in the thread. But general changelogs will always be posted in our G+ community.

Known bugs: I think we have squashed all of the real bugs, you tell me device wise, I only have a Note 2 lol

Thank you and enjoy!!

If you like our work, then maybe you would like giving a small donation or buy us a beer. You know you want to lol :victory:
    NEVER expected but ALWAYS appreciated greatly. I spend basically ALL of my free time on this but not for donations lol. Enough of that, always glad to get that out of the way. Well I think that's it for now. I THINK I have a device maintainer for this AT&T version, I will also be posting for the d855 International Model where I NEED A MAINTAINER to provide builds when releases are ready, I already build for numerous devices myself but only have the one (Note 2 LTE) so if you know anyone with d855, or you have one and are in here looking PLEASE MESSAGE ME about maintaining. Just need linux and internet, the rest pretty well takes care of itself

Donate to @rogersb11

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanideL, ROM for the AT&T LG G3

Contributors
    rogersb11
    Source Code: http://www.github.com/CyanideL

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CM

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: RC-14.4
    Stable Release Date: 2015-04-26

Created 2015-03-21
    Last Updated 2015-09-25
    New build posted and OP updated. Final lollipop build as I'm taking a break and am only person who works on cyanide lol. Enjoy!!!

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347815068
    5.1 ready. Initially will take some time to add all back but I have added a MASSIVE amount yesterday and today I updated all device and kernel trees for all devices to 5.1. That's where I will be working from now on, consider 8.0 the final release of 5.0.2. Thankfully it's the best build of the probably thousands I've flashed