Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

XDA and Leaseweb: Server Trial/Moto 360 Contest (Winners!)

About a month ago, we held a contest along with XDA’s host, Leaseweb, to … more

Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more
View Poll Results: Do ypu like this ROM?
Yes 295 95.78%
No 13 4.22%
Voters: 308. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Deleted

Arrow [WM6.1] WM6.1 Build 5.2.19202 AKU 1.0.0 by pArtizAn

OP Erofich

4th March 2008, 09:32 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Novorossiysk, Russia
Thanks Meter: 8

734 posts
Donate to Me
More
Windows Mobile 6.1 AKU 1.0.0
5.2.19202 Build 19202.1.0.0 WWE (ENG Only!)

v6e

Cumulative Fix (Mar 9th)
1) fixes CommManager and All Settings links in Carousel plugin
2) adds icon to Settings shortcut in Start Menu
3) both Reminder and Alarm volumes increased to 5 (Loud)
4) Quick List assigned to long Home button press.
5) Shortcuts for Create new Excel, ExcelX, DocX documents now works (thanks alexnvidia)
Download

Various T9 (not xT9) languages:
Russian, English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Finnish, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polski, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
http://melgurth.ovh.org/index.php?page=downloads

Author:
- pArtizAn aka Erofich

GREAT thanks to:
- Alex[DFR] - Thanks! - WM6.1 XIP, a lot of useful info
- Strik3r - WM6 XIP
- Chymmylt - betatesting
- Jony_aa - betatesting, advices

What's included:
- NET Compact Framework v3.5
- xT9 Eng/Rus (english by default)
- Long Home button press to reset device
- MS Office 6.1 (docx supported)
- Windows Live deleted
- Download Esmertec JBed Java 3D separately

Known issues:
*none*

How to flash:
1) make an application unlock
1.5) make a SuperCID (optional)
2) copy content of SSPL folder (in the archive) to the root of your device
3) run SPL.lnk
4) run ROM Update Utility.exe (from RUU directory in the archive) on your PC
5) follow the instructions
6) wait until flash process will be completed
You can flash it over ANY (Qtek, Dopod or Cingular) rom!

If you wanna to use this rom or part of it (i.e. XIP, etc) for the base of your future roms, please keep/add author's names in About menu! Thanks.

Download:
http://ren.redsys.ru/_private/WM6StrTrk/WM61v6e.7z

Donate via PayPal:
Last edited by Erofich; 9th June 2008 at 08:50 AM.
4th March 2008, 09:38 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
Thumbs up
THANKS! You are awesome!!! I'm going to flash this ROM after my device is back from the reparation.
4th March 2008, 09:49 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 2

285 posts
COOL! downloading now. this is the WM6.1 standard CLEAN version right? not the pro version you were talking about?
4th March 2008, 09:57 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 229

1,885 posts
More
You are amazing!
I'm running wm6.1 right now. All seems to function until now. Translation from wm6 works. Nice and fast.
Thanks!
4th March 2008, 10:05 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 4

45 posts
nice , after remove getting started and the multimedia from the home screen . it look simple and nice. thank you pArtizAn for such an excellent rom

i will wait for the next bug fix update.

i try to install neo skin but no hope.
Last edited by gimteoh; 5th March 2008 at 05:14 AM.
4th March 2008, 10:15 PM   |  #6  

285 posts
Bugs List (updated 22 March 08) ---> Possibly new bug discovered
=======

1.[FIXED] first issue observed. the settings icon in start menu is not working. it just show a generic icon for settings button. anyone had this issue?
UPDATE 1: after installing the cab fix from erofich, other buttons appeared (games, accessories) but settings is totally missing. 3rd issue is still there.
UPDATE 2: 2nd cab revert back to 1st issue. settings icon appeared but proper icon still missing and 3rd issue still there.
UPDATE 3: the latest cab file fixed the settings issue finally! yeah! great work erofich!! 3rd issue fixed as well.

2.[NOTHING TO FIX]also, available free storage memory space is a bit on the low side, ~11MB..is this because WM6.1 is a larger OS?
UPDATE: thanks for the explaination.

3.[FIXED] another issue observed. when i scroll down to settings in homescreen and click on right key (all settings), it gives me an error message saying setting could not be opened.
UPDATE: Issue resolved with latest settings cab release by erofich!

4.[FIXED] reminder volume is kind of low, and several settings for normal profile are missing.
Unsolved : reminder volume still too low. settings in normal profile are still missing, maybe that's why the volume is low. can you please look into it erofich?
UPDATE 1: volume control for alarm does not seem to work too. even if i set to 1 or loudest, the alarm volume is still the same.
UPDATE 2: soft volume for reminder and alarm solved using erofich's latest cumulative fix cab!! alarm volume control works now. however there is still no settings to control volume for reminder in normal profile (maybe it's WM6.1 limitation) but the point is, reminder and alarm sound are loud enough to be heard now.
http://ren.redsys.ru/_private/WM6Str...ulativeFix.cab

5.[FIXED] new bug found. shortcut for create new excel, excelx, docx, for word and excel not working. gives you error when you opened them.
UPDATE: OK, i finally figured out what's wrong and made a quick fix for this bug. Download the Template fix.zip below, place all the shortcut files in /windows/start menu/office mobile and all the template files in /windows. all create doc, docx, xlt, xltx working perfectly now! cheers~
UPDATE 2: Alternatively, you can just install the lastest cumulative fix from Erofich. the template fix has been included.

6. Ok, it's been a while. have been doing testing for PRO WM6.1 for HTC strtrk. Great work there Erofich. anyway, i have possibly found a new bug in the smartphone OS. there is a setting in Accessibility that show multipress time out. i've set it to 1/2 sec, but im pretty sure the setting is not applied because it takes an awfully long time for multipress to time out. Can you please confirm this and if possible, make a fix for it? thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Template fix.zip - [Click for QR Code] (16.9 KB, 414 views)
Last edited by alexnvidia; 22nd March 2008 at 08:10 PM. Reason: New Bug Possibly Discovered
4th March 2008, 10:24 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 0

55 posts
More
Works great. Even GPRS is working without issues.
Thanks a lot

Bye
4th March 2008, 10:33 PM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Novorossiysk, Russia
Thanks Meter: 8

734 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexnvidia

first issue observed. the settings icon in start menu is not working. it just show a generic icon for settings button. anyone had this issue?

Yes, i know. Thats due to WM6.1 from Moto Q has one unknown bug - when cooking your own rom the Settings (rootgsm.cpl.xml) doesnt work by usual way. So ive created a new shorcut to Settings.
You can install a cab from attachment to have an icon for Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexnvidia

also, available free storage memory space is a bit on the low side, ~11MB..is this because WM6.1 is a larger OS?

Thats because of i have leaved all the original parts of OS in the ROM.

edit: attach deleted
edit: new fixcab added - fixes All Settings issue and reverts result of previous cab

edit: cabfix deleted
Last edited by Erofich; 5th March 2008 at 02:39 PM.
4th March 2008, 10:59 PM   |  #9  

285 posts
hi partizan, i've updated the bug list. can you please take a look? thanks
4th March 2008, 11:12 PM   |  #10  
Flag BG
Thanks Meter: 1

278 posts
More
Mmmh, some problems with sms: InBox and SentItems are confused by SO

D'rath

PS: Great Work!!!
Last edited by D'rath; 4th March 2008 at 11:35 PM.

Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread