But before I say "Wow", i would really prefer to know some things about this ROM.
1) I should of asked this footall earlier, but how come all of you guys (football, hachera, maglite) get rid of a vary valuable program transcriber on a PDA, and MSN (i don`t care too much about it since i will install WLM 10.6 instead). What`s with that?
2) So is it true that some of the bugs that football is still experiencing with his A17 Rom, like the CF card still doesn't work, are fixed, which makes it i guess this Rom somewhat more stable than Football's?
3) Most importantly, how this A03 ROM compete with Dell's A02 ROM regarding stability, speed, bugs, and of course that evil compaction thread?
4) Maglite, is your ROM as fast as Football`s?
5) How much free RAM memory left, and ROM at the start? (You forgot to mention that) Cause with Dell's i only had 26 MB of Ram, and with Ramdisk (4MB) obviously only 22MB.
6) Any software incompatibility issues? Would Dell GPS Navigation system still run on my Dell Axim x50v?
7) I`m not looking for an exact day, but how often do you think you will release a new updated Rom that will fix the bugs. ( i don't think it is a good thing for me to flash my Dell Axim every a couple of days just to be up to date). Would you be releasing patchs as well in order to fix bugs?
Once again thank you for all your efforts, Maglite, and i will probably update my device to your new Rom this weekends.