[Q] Adjust Touch Sensitivity on the Curved Edges

Search This thread

araytb

Feb 14, 2008
Sorry in advance if this has already been covered but I searched extensively on Google and this forum.

Basically, I'd like to dull the touch sensitivity on the curved edges of the S6 Edge. I keep inadvertently selecting things. This happens a lot when I'm using the phone with one hand.

I love the phone and it's design but I only got it for the aesthetic quality of looking like a cool phone, not the functional aspect of the edge.

aplocher

Aug 2, 2015
Sorry in advance if this has already been covered but I searched extensively on Google and this forum.

Basically, I'd like to dull the touch sensitivity on the curved edges of the S6 Edge. I keep inadvertently selecting things. This happens a lot when I'm using the phone with one hand.

I love the phone and it's design but I only got it for the aesthetic quality of looking like a cool phone, not the functional aspect of the edge.

Hello, did you ever find a solution for this? I've been looking for the same exact thing (lighten the sensitivity right at the edge).

As you mentioned, it is especially bad when using the phone with just one hand. Whenever I stretch my thumb across to press the screen on the opposite side, I ALWAYS click the screen with one of the fingers gripping the phone. It's quite annoying.

If it matter mine is rooted

Thank you.

Brava27

Sep 7, 2012
Toronto

Thats why I got the S6 regular. The edges are so useless.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk