[Q&A] [GT-N710x][SHV-E250*] CF-Auto-Root

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [GT-N710x][SHV-E250*] CF-Auto-Root

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [GT-N710x][SHV-E250*] CF-Auto-Root. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

Admiral Dino

Jun 16, 2015
Please help.

don't hold your breath on this one, this isn't the first jellybean device he owns and he has so far chosen not to update it at all.

Good day. I followed all the steps and repeated it a few times, the superSU logo shows in the apps. but the thing is everytime i manually reboot the phone the android lying down with red exclamation shows up and i have no choice but to reboot. and another one is the network signal is gone. the sim card is not detected. what should i do. TIA.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Good day. I followed all the steps and repeated it a few times, the superSU logo shows in the apps. but the thing is everytime i manually reboot the phone the android lying down with red exclamation shows up and i have no choice but to reboot. and another one is the network signal is gone. the sim card is not detected. what should i do. TIA.