i downloaded the plugin you posted, but how do you install it?
the read me says:
How to use the source code!!
1. download the TCPMP full source code "tcpmp.src.0.72RC1.tar" from its official site.
2. Extract the tcpmp.src.0.72RC1.tar file to a folder
3. Delete the ffmpeg folder from the TCPMP source code folder
4. Extract the two folders in tcpmpflvplugin-v0.3-src.zip to the TCPMP source code folder
For Visual Studio 6.0 users:
5. Just open the tcpmp.dsw in the source folder and add the flvsplitter project to the workspace.
6. Compile the flvsplitter project and ffmpeg project.
7. Rename the ffmpeg.plg to flvffmpeg.plg in the output folder.
8. Done. You have got the plugin files, flvsplitter.plg and flvffmpeg.plg.
For PalmOS SDK developers:
Please help me to compile it and send the PalmOS version of this plugin to me. Thanks.
are there more files that need to be downloaded from the main site?
i didn't have the ffmpeg folder... but it has trouble unzipping the 2 folders....
how do you compile projects? i'm confused... any help would be appreciated. thanks!