1. The Dutchman was faster!!!
2. I also had probs with Flashplayer 7 on my device. It totaly crashed my system, needed to hardreset. so I gave up trying youtube on my XDA.
3. 260Mhz is good enough, but you will suffer alot in battery drain. CPU scaler of BatteryStatus might be also an option for you (More about BatteryStatus in the Prophet subforum, easy to find it's a sticky
4. As Dutchman said, resizing the pagepool is a good way, but definitly only for experienced users. You can brick
your device easily. A simpler approach is to stop certain programs from running at startup or in the background. You can get rid of your programs in your tray,e.g.
I know the forums search is not the best, but with a bit more patience you might have been more successful and you would have a nicer start here in this forum. As you could see, in the response of Dutchman and me your questions have already been covered and discussed more or less intensively.
Anyway, all the best with your Wing and have fun here
Google Nexus 4 (LG Mako / LG-E960)
• Recovery: PhilZ Touch 5.03.0
• Radio: 2.0.1700.48
• SPL: MAKOZ10o
• ROM: ThinkingBridge ROM #2
• Kernel: hells-Core #16
Google Nexus One (HTC Passion)
• Recovery: Team Win Recovery Project 18.104.22.168
• Radio: 5.12.00.08
• SPL: BlackRose HBOOT 7.35.5017 [190/6/240]
• ROM: temasek's CM7 UNOFFICIAL
• Kernel: Stock