New Dialpad Skins... [UPDATED 6/20/2008]

Search This thread

Mroqui

Mar 9, 2008
Hi c@rL0$,
I really like your skins. Can you make a Full black one.
Really basic, please.
Thank You.

Radical_MT

Dec 8, 2006
I am assuming you soft reseted your phone.
But if it doesn't work after it is because this isn't the original Touch / Vouge Dialer.

This is a substitution ( Blue Frog / aka new vouge )

The original Vouge / Touch dialer needs more files then the Blue Frog does.

If you want a custom dialer let me know.
You can describe how you want it to look or upload a reference picture.

To all other user. If you want a custom dialer, Specify whether you are using a Touch / Vouge or if you need the BlueFrog Aka New Vouge dialer.
The only difference is that the Vouge / Touch dialer needs extra files when it is being created.

Hey Bro.

Can you take a look at this? Can you make this happend?

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=394419

Emmie0702

Jun 20, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Help

Can anyone tell me where I can find the Wallpaper or jpg for the Jigsaw Dialerpad that was attached to the 1st post of this line? I want to use it as my S2U2 Wallpaper to go with the Dialerpad & Theme that was posted in this Thread. I see where the Black Drops jpg was posted but not the Jigsaw. PLEASE HELP!! Thanks in advance!:confused:

neonstorm

Nov 18, 2006
Florida
Can anyone tell me where I can find the Wallpaper or jpg for the Jigsaw Dialerpad that was attached to the 1st post of this line? I want to use it as my S2U2 Wallpaper to go with the Dialerpad & Theme that was posted in this Thread. I see where the Black Drops jpg was posted but not the Jigsaw. PLEASE HELP!! Thanks in advance!:confused:

Here ya go!!

To all the other guys: I'll try to knock out a few requests and post them up here. Been really busy lately...
my_baby_sm.jpg
:) :)

Ryan

Attachments

• stwater_240_320.jpg
    stwater_240_320.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 24
  • stwater_320_240.jpg
    stwater_320_240.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

neonstorm

Nov 18, 2006
Florida
can someone make a dialpad with this pic?? I don't know if the numbers and letters will not see becouse it is a whity picture... (Modify as you want if you do landscape mode too)

thanks in advance!!

if it's very difficult... i have another one (second image), i think it will be easyier.. But I prefer the first too much!!

Here you go!!

Dialer_BkgdP-11.png
Progress_bkgdP-6.png

Ryan

Attachments

• Eye_Dialpad.zip
    155.5 KB · Views: 57

pf

Dec 3, 2004
Filename of ProgressBackground ?

I am searching since days for an answer and found this threds. Sorry for disturbing here, because I have a Toshiba G900 with WM 6.0 and 480x800, but I try to skin the dialpad too. This is no problem for the dialer_background because there I could find a picture file in windows directory.

It is called dlrback_port.png

I do not have a file for the progress background, but I need it very urgent. I tried with prgback_port.png, but this did not work :( Now it just shows the dlrback_port.png as the progress backround too and the grafic does not fit!

Perhaps someone here knows the filename for WM6 for the progress background?

kbywg

Feb 19, 2008
Winnipeg Manitoba
If anyone has any backgrounds they'd like, my offer stands: post them here and I'll make a dialer out of it! Famewolf posted a nice one that turned out very well!

Ryan

I'd like to take you up on that offer. Here is my speaker grill BG I'd like to see made into a dial pad. I currently have the Holes Dialpad on my Touch. If possible could you make it with all separate key buttons as well as the 4 rows of buttons so I can compare. Not sure which one I like. I'll gladly buy you a beverage of yer choice for the effort. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• speaker-grill.jpg
    speaker-grill.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 32
Last edited: