Google Invites Selected Devs to Buy Project Tango Development Kit

Just about a month ago, the curious Project Tango development kit was … more

Micromax Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Samsung Clock

OP edward-riko

7th July 2007, 12:57 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
458 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2006
This clock was hacked from SAMSUNG i718 pleas see attached pic
The clock has 5 types of clocks (digital, analog, black white …..)

Pleas See Attached Zip Folder
Clock.dll +text File For Registry Changes

Copy The Clock.dll To Windows Folder
Add The Registry Keys Like In The Text File
Soft Reset And You Will Fined Samsung Clock At Settings>today>items

WORKS VERY WELL ON MY HTC TyTN with WM6.1 professional
Br
Edward
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	img-42572-sshot000.jpg
Views:	5590
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	43167   Click image for larger version

Name:	i718orangebig.jpg
Views:	3450
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	43223  
Attached Files
File Type: zip samsung clock.zip - [Click for QR Code] (32.7 KB, 2809 views)
Last edited by edward-riko; 1st September 2008 at 12:54 AM.
7th July 2007, 03:14 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Charlotte
Thanks Meter: 12
 
169 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2007
More
Does this lil hack include an alarm clock as well?? I had a Cingular Blackhjack for a while and I LOVED the alarm on that device, it had 9 different times it could go off, with or without snooze.. It did the job very well.. Thanks!
8th July 2007, 01:18 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
458 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiptoekirk

Does this lil hack include an alarm clock as well?? I had a Cingular Blackhjack for a while and I LOVED the alarm on that device, it had 9 different times it could go off, with or without snooze.. It did the job very well.. Thanks!


THIS CLOCK USES THE WINDOWS ALARM CLOCK (WITH 3 DIFFERENT TIMES)
EDWARD
8th July 2007, 03:01 PM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
52 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2007
More
faint
i want a sumsung cpu overclock soft
8th July 2007, 04:28 PM   |  #5  
Dr Puttingham's Avatar
Retired Moderator
Flag Delray Beach, FL
Thanks Meter: 2
 
1,497 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2005
Thumbs up Samsung Clock cab
I made a cab for you guys, enjoy.
I'll update it when I can find the reg setting to remove the scroll from that particular Today Item, I think it'll look beter.

edited - I changed type = 5 which disables the scroll for that Today item.


Thanks for posting edward-riko!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Samsung Time.cab - [Click for QR Code] (210.8 KB, 2658 views)
Last edited by Dr Puttingham; 8th July 2007 at 04:41 PM.
8th July 2007, 04:49 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
270 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Puttingham

I made a cab for you guys, enjoy.
I'll update it when I can find the reg setting to remove the scroll from that particular Today Item, I think it'll look beter.

edited - I changed type = 5 which disables the scroll for that Today item.


Thanks for posting edward-riko!


Thank you kind sir.
8th July 2007, 05:19 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
458 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Puttingham

I made a cab for you guys, enjoy.
I'll update it when I can find the reg setting to remove the scroll from that particular Today Item, I think it'll look beter.

edited - I changed type = 5 which disables the scroll for that Today item.


Thanks for posting edward-riko!


The credit for this clock is to SERGi_k from:
_http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=34470&st=2010

BR
Edward
Last edited by edward-riko; 8th July 2007 at 05:29 PM.
8th July 2007, 08:17 PM   |  #8  
Dr Puttingham's Avatar
Retired Moderator
Flag Delray Beach, FL
Thanks Meter: 2
 
1,497 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2005
Now we just need Schaps or someone else with the knowledge to change the color in the dll from Black to the Schap's purple...

and also change from military to 12 hour time...
Last edited by Dr Puttingham; 8th July 2007 at 08:45 PM.
8th July 2007, 09:11 PM   |  #9  
pronor's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hechingen
Thanks Meter: 27
 
244 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Puttingham

Now we just need Schaps or someone else with the knowledge to change the color in the dll from Black to the Schap's purple...

and also change from military to 12 hour time...

Maybe I donīt get you right.., but you can change from 24 to 12 am/pm hours display in options. To open options you have to keep the touchscreen pressed for a second os so.


pronor
8th July 2007, 09:39 PM   |  #10  
Dr Puttingham's Avatar
Retired Moderator
Flag Delray Beach, FL
Thanks Meter: 2
 
1,497 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by pronor

Maybe I donÂīt get you right.., but you can change from 24 to 12 am/pm hours display in options. To open options you have to keep the touchscreen pressed for a second os so.


pronor

Wow, can't believe I missed that!

thanks!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes