As you requested, i'm trying to stick to things that have already been done so you can come out with a quick and easy and OPTIMIZED ROM. :)
- Safe Mode functionality built into the ROM.
- Fix trueVGA...but not sure how much of it has been fixed other than the dialer and a few other things. Not 100% so you may want to wait on this.
- All black ROM that works in both VGA and trueVGA modes? This already exists and may be easily done. Here is an existing one http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ight=buttonflo
- Maybe Palm Threader for SMS threading?
- I would like a ROM with this look for my Athena, http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=311225
, all files should be available to make it easier on you if you decide to go this route. I really don't care for the today screen look but the phone and comm manager look nice. Just don't like the wallpaper. Needs to be just black without the texture used.
- TouchFlo aka ButtonFlo feature. We discussed this before and it looks like someone already came out with it. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ight=buttonflo
- (UPDATED) Touchflo cube + Black magic + VP3G rom + Instructions + links to rom, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ight=buttonflo
- GroupSMS (already done on Universal)
- PocketRAR (already done on Universal)
- CallFirewall (already done on Universal)
- WMStorage (already done on Wizard and others)
- PPCPimBackup (already done on Wizard)
- SMS Backup (already done on Wizard)
- Synchrotime (already done on Wizard)
- Task Manager 2.7 w/Registry Editor (done on Wizard)
- Please put Adobe Reader. Had problems reading PDF's with others.
- Pocket Screen Capture (done on Wizard)
- Internet Calling utility (done on Universal & Hermes) http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=299950
- JetCet Print since it wasn't in the latest ROM with WM6
- WM6 Remote Desktop
- Office 2k7 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote)
Can't think of anything else that already exists that we may want.
Edit: Is it possible to "modify" Magic Button to integrate better into the new shading on WM6?