• Windows Mobile 6.0 AKU 0.2.4 Build 17746
• CE Image: 1.25
Radio FW: 1.47.25.00
Admin edit: Link removed due to legal complaints from palm.
Installation and Upgrade Guide
• Plug the Treo 750 into a power source
• Load software update onto your miniSD card (CHEEIMG.nbh file). Insert the card.
• Press and hold both the PTTApp Button (lowest button on left side of device) + Pin Reset (next to miniSD card slot). You no longer need to hold the Windows key as well. You will be prompted to press the End key to start the update. This step takes about 10 minutes to complete.
• Hard reset the device when prompted. To hard-reset, hold the End key while pressing the pin reset button. Answer “yes” to “Erase all data” prompt.
• To verify the software, hold the Down-Arrow while pin-resetting. You will see:
o Firmware: R 1.47.25.00
o ROM: D 1.25
o Keyboard: U 26
• The Bootloader can also be confirmed by holding down the PTT button and pin resetting (without the updater miniSD card inserted)
o SPL: SPL 0.24
People may want to mirror this before Palm steps in and makes XDA remove the link...