new keyboard feedback...
Here is what I like and don't like about the default keyboard:
- Easily removed/attached.
- No wires.
- Easily stored away as it doesn't take up too much space.
- Not BlueTooth.
- (This is a like and dislike feature)Has a powerful magnet and I'm hesitant about putting it next to my MP3 or PVR player because I don't want it wiping the hard drives. I just want to throw it in my bag but then think twice about it. I guess I need to find a compartment in my bag away from my storage devices. I don't have a problem with it next to my laptop since the HD on the laptop is shielded.
- Key feel, they seem sluggish and not firm.
- No click when pressing keys, like Universal.
- No back light.
- No option to used detached or with extension cable.
- Keys too spread apart and not easy to get to, which causes typing errors
- Easily scratched.
- No row for number keys, but I can live with this since the phone I used before the Athena was the TyTn/Hermes.
- Scratches case when in closed position.
Combining the Universal keyboard with the benefits of the Athena keyboard would be ideal, in my opinion.
I'll update my post if anything else comes to mind.