LG G3 Receives Oversharpening Fix via Modified Kernel

Nothing is perfect, as they say. No matter how alluring or seemingly perfect, … more

APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[03/29/2008] PocketCM Keyboard 0.14 - "Free at last"

OP tene

3rd October 2007, 10:52 PM   |  #731  
Thanks Meter: 0

64 posts
Thanks, I originally changed the SIP but didn't soft reset, or something wierd like that, but it's working now.

Thanks again.
5th October 2007, 05:06 PM   |  #732  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 6

901 posts
More
Problem Report.

Landscape Vga.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen001.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	53209   Click image for larger version

Name:	PcmKbL4.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	53210  
5th October 2007, 06:47 PM   |  #733  
Flag NY
Thanks Meter: 61

523 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWKJ

Problem Report.

Landscape Vga.

Background picture needs to be resized for VGA landscape (640 px) in the VGA skins in order to display correctly in v.10. The low display of keyboard (half way down bottom bar) is a known issue that Tene is aware of. Note, he does not have a VGA device, so we have to have patience with VGA bug fixes.

Try this thread to get skins that work on v.10. The GOLD standard for VGA skins is TOUCH_VGA by Mr. Grouch. He has updated it for v.10 at the pocketCM phorums. Looks like you are using a pre-v.10 version of Touch_VGA. I dont know why the second picture did not expand the keyboard. Was that v.10?
Last edited by nonpaq; 5th October 2007 at 06:51 PM.
5th October 2007, 07:39 PM   |  #734  
Thanks Meter: 64

1,544 posts
More
Anyone have any links to a non-iphone big keyboard skin? Thanks
5th October 2007, 08:56 PM   |  #735  

20 posts
fingers
the edge of my Wizards screen is a little high, so it's pretty hard to reach the keys on the edge, is it possible to add some space to both sides? what do i need to change?
5th October 2007, 09:56 PM   |  #736  
Flag NY
Thanks Meter: 61

523 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by efjay

Anyone have any links to a non-iphone big keyboard skin? Thanks

For QVGA, you should try Big_Black by PMP, found here at Pocketcm forums. Its a taller version of the Touch skin in black.

Be warned. Big_Black in landscape nearly takes up the whole screen. MidBlack is not as tall as Big Black by the same designer.
Last edited by nonpaq; 5th October 2007 at 10:00 PM.
6th October 2007, 03:08 AM   |  #737  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 6

901 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonpaq

Background picture needs to be resized for VGA landscape (640 px) in the VGA skins in order to display correctly in v.10. The low display of keyboard (half way down bottom bar) is a known issue that Tene is aware of. Note, he does not have a VGA device, so we have to have patience with VGA bug fixes.

Try this thread to get skins that work on v.10. The GOLD standard for VGA skins is TOUCH_VGA by Mr. Grouch. He has updated it for v.10 at the pocketCM phorums. Looks like you are using a pre-v.10 version of Touch_VGA. I dont know why the second picture did not expand the keyboard. Was that v.10?

Ok, will try.
6th October 2007, 04:23 AM   |  #738  
Thanks Meter: 64

1,544 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonpaq

For QVGA, you should try Big_Black by PMP, found here at Pocketcm forums. Its a taller version of the Touch skin in black.

Be warned. Big_Black in landscape nearly takes up the whole screen. MidBlack is not as tall as Big Black by the same designer.

Thanks, those skins were just what I was looking for.
12th October 2007, 08:49 AM   |  #739  

85 posts
I was just thinking about this. Does the keyboard have to be installed on the internal memory? I have mine installed onto the memory card without any problems. Would you strongly advise against using the memory card? And for what reason? I never have the card out of the trinity.

Thanks.
12th October 2007, 11:36 AM   |  #740  
OP Senior Member
Flag Brussels
Thanks Meter: 2

845 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The FD

I was just thinking about this. Does the keyboard have to be installed on the internal memory? I have mine installed onto the memory card without any problems. Would you strongly advise against using the memory card? And for what reason? I never have the card out of the trinity.

First of all, I don't have much experience with PDA, I got mine for only 3 months now.

I would advise against for reliability reason: what if you remove your card (one day, it may happen), have configured pcmk as default, and boot your device? does it still work correctly? (note that it could, I dunno).

Other than that, if it works, well... it works

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
pocket cm
Previous Thread Next Thread