FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

no signal on G zones. Just on 3G zones...

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By bymac, Junior Member on 8th August 2007, 09:16 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I was downloading a file on my TYTN from the microsoft site "framework 2.0"-something... using the phones network GPRS on "G" mode. The download took a long time and then it blocked the device. After a soft-reset, I could see the signal bars, but no "G" sign, just a "no connection" sign. Can't do/recieve call, sms or gprs... When I enter a 3G zone, all comes back to normal. But in G zones my phone is useless.
But if I'm on a 3G zone, and I chose the phone option to just use G, it connects fine! the G sign appears and I have no problems.
I upgraded to the last radio version, upgraded to WM6 and the trouble continues.
about 2 months ago I had a broken screen and change it myself. The phone worked fine for I month after that, I think it's not related but I opened the phone again just to see if I could had done something to cause this, but saw nothing wrong or burnt.
My phone had original rom with WM5 when the error appeared, so it wasn't a flashing error. As I said, installed WM6 and the latest radio version and problem persists.
I've searched the forum and found nothing like this, can someone help me?
Thanks.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)