Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,354 Members 44,337 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[NEW] Kaiser Style 3G Dialer v2.00

Tip us?
 
duronmarcel
Old
#21  
duronmarcel's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 126
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Caen
Quote:
Originally Posted by schen View Post
Well at least "look very much a like..."

Dont like the idea of porting the original 3G Kaiser Dialer as I think the Hermes and Kaiser HW are quite different even if someone make it working somehow I think "stability" is something in question mark. So...here is my whole "Kaiser Phone Skin" that I think is quite nice installed with Kaiser Comm Manager and Kaiser HTC Home.

What is being skin and what else being done:
1. Dialer Portrait and Lanscape Complete
2. Smartdialling Complete
3. Video Dialer Complete
4. Speed Dial and Call History Complete
5. All skin images moves to \Dialers instead of \Windows
6. Almost all images taken from the original Kaiser Dialer
7. Tested working with 838Pro running original Dopod WM6 with Smartdialing v2.5.27526. If youri dialer has been change or use other version of Smartdialing I dont have any idea it will work.
8. BACKUP your original phone skin registry first(HKLM/Security/Phone/Skin)
9. As usual use at your own risk.

IMPORTANT!!!! PLEASE READ
What you CAN do:
1. Use the skin if you like it
2. Cook into your ROM with my permision(PM me first)

What you CANNOT do:
1. Redistribute the skin, modified or not with my signature file(Readme.txt) removed.
2. Modify any part of the skin and redistrbuted under your name( That is call stealing Brother)
3. Take all or part of the images that dont belongs to the original Kaiser for your skin(Stealing too)

I have spend a great deal amount of time on this just because I really like the Kaiser theme and thought that some of you will like it too. So use if you like it use it, but please respect my wish above.

Here is the screen shots....the cabs probably will follow soon.
Afflicted I am not to in no case parano, which makes me laugh it is in the presentation of your ticket, one would say that you left an exclusiveness, by not wanting that it is redistributed etc….whereas others already left, one in the Romanian one of Mun_rus which with selected not to diffuse it, why? I do not know, for my part I never use it video, I worked on this dialer only because it was a lack for everyone, and contrary to you I wish to make some profit a maximum of people, I just ask those which want to integrate it in their roms, to return me a MP at the time of the exit of their roms, just for information and to announce my pseudo in the presentation of their roms.

Did not veil a polemic nor anything, just an explanation to try to include/understand the goal of such a protection, on a site of division????

If you wishes it, I transfer my answer on your ticket not concern
 
icetech
Old
#22  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Mar 2007
I have installed your dialer skin, the only problen is that the color of the numbers is green and not white.
I use htc wm6 rom.
Please help
 
bernardryan
Old
#23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 152
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: PJ
This is very nice...1 Problem. After i installed this into Schaps 3.57b, the pin code entry screen turned into blue and it has the Ugly ass 3G icon. Is this normal?
SGS4 GT-I9505 32GB
MicroSD: 32GB class 10 Lexar

Hermes Kitchen v1.0
 
computerlove87
Old
#24  
computerlove87's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 34
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: San Francisco
I am the same, all my numbers are green and very hard to see, all except for video call button HEEEEEEELLLLLLLP!!!! please
Galaxy Note I717 on AT&T
 
schen
Old
(Last edited by schen; 11th August 2007 at 09:51 AM.)
#25  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 246
Join Date: Apr 2004
Your pin entry screen should look like the attachement with default WM6 buton....see below.

The text color should be white.....if not probably your Phone Skin already being tampered with by default...probably when cooked(not official ROM). Check HKLM/Security/Phone/Skin...the registry name is pretty self explained. That is why at the beginning I ask everyone to backup this registry first...I know in some self cooked ROMthe text color has been altered from the beginning. Not sure about yours.

The 3G icon came from the phcanoverBMP.dll that I use(Dopod WM6 Oficial). That is why at the beginning I stated very clear that this is for Hermes, Dopod 838Pro, With Dopod WM6 Official. I dont know whch version of phcanoverBMP.dll that you use. Yes it is ugly. I mayhave to change that but not a priority to me....

Edit:
I think I know why the initial pin entry screen is blue....because I dont skin the pin entry scree...it is in phcanoverbmp too.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	capture0016.jpg
Views:	709
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	46862  
 
schen
Old
#26  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 246
Join Date: Apr 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by duronmarcel View Post
Afflicted I am not to in no case parano, which makes me laugh it is in the presentation of your ticket, one would say that you left an exclusiveness, by not wanting that it is redistributed etc….whereas others already left, one in the Romanian one of Mun_rus which with selected not to diffuse it, why? I do not know, for my part I never use it video, I worked on this dialer only because it was a lack for everyone, and contrary to you I wish to make some profit a maximum of people, I just ask those which want to integrate it in their roms, to return me a MP at the time of the exit of their roms, just for information and to announce my pseudo in the presentation of their roms.

Did not veil a polemic nor anything, just an explanation to try to include/understand the goal of such a protection, on a site of division????

If you wishes it, I transfer my answer on your ticket not concern
I am sorry..I realy have a hard time understanding your English. I am not picking at your english as English is not my first language also. So I suggest if you have problem with me dont hesitate to PM.
 
klabton
Old
#27  
klabton's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 331
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Warsaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardryan View Post
This is very nice...1 Problem. After i installed this into Schaps 3.57b, the pin code entry screen turned into blue and it has the Ugly ass 3G icon. Is this normal?
Have this same....
 
duronmarcel
Old
(Last edited by duronmarcel; 11th August 2007 at 09:35 AM.)
#28  
duronmarcel's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 126
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Caen
Quote:
Originally Posted by schen View Post
I am sorry..I realy have a hard time understanding your English. I am not picking at your english as English is not my first language also. So I suggest if you have problem with me dont hesitate to PM.

OK , message PM
 
icetech
Old
#29  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Mar 2007
I'm not using a self cooked rom. It's htc official.
My numbers are green.
The default theme for the dialer has a green background, Can this be he cause?
 
hwpeter
Old
#30  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 48
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Seoul, Korea
Default Green buttons

Me, too
Using HTC offical Windows Mobile 6...
comes with green keypad after upgrade...
is there any way to change it?

thanks in advance
Blue Angel > Hermes > ELF > Trinity > ELFIN (CHINA:China Mobile)
SCH-M495(T-OMNIA) > SCH-M480(i780) > XPERIA X1 > HTC Desire > SCH-M715(OMNIA2) > iPhone 3Gs > Motorala Atrix > Galaxy Nexus (S.KOREA:KT-Telecom)
Need any help while your in Seoul, Korea: hwpeter@gmail.com
I'll try my best to help you out

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...