Touchflo on official wm6 succsess

27th August 2007, 12:46 AM   |  #1  
OP Retired Moderator
Flag Kleppe
Thanks Meter: 193

4,343 posts
Donate to Me
More
Well, I have cooked a personal norwegian touchflo wm6 rom, based on the new official wm6.

Thanks to tom_codons for the released worling oem touchflo.

And i used gollums touchflo fix, and its not activated by a button, but activated by sliding a finger from top to bottom.

Im not gonna release my rom the way its now (if ever), because I did not implement the touchflo fix in the rom, it was installed with a cab after flashing.
And there is alot of work to do with the rom itself.

But, I have the kaiser home plugin, the touch commManager, the touch dialer and the kaiser networkwizard working.
and I have added a few apps like PIMbackup, total commander2, Sun Java, pocket rar, htc audiomanagerand a few tweeks.

Its running very good.

I just have to figure out to change the pagepool so that wont be needed after flashing, and I need to do some regedits.
If anyone have oem regedits, please provide me with a link. Like in.ex not having the cabs deletet after install, etc etc.

Ill start working on a wwe this week.
Ill was thinking making just a few edits and implement touchflo, so that ppl can have a "clean" os.nb to work with. But im sure some more experienced chefs can tune it way better then me
27th August 2007, 12:53 AM   |  #2  
Retired Moderator
Flag Coventry, England
Thanks Meter: 3

1,103 posts
More
Congrats - glad you got it sorted. Most of the reg edits are in wiki - majority of wm5 ones apply to wm6. If you have problems let me know. As for pagepool look at the thread in elf upgrading - it worked on my artemis rom so i am sure it will work on your herald, pm me if you need any help.
27th August 2007, 12:59 AM   |  #3  
OP Retired Moderator
Flag Kleppe

4,343 posts
Donate to Me
More
thx man, it has been quite alot of hrs gone by to get it work, thx to many.

Ill post both norwegian rom and wwe when I belive they are ready, and I will give proper credits to all who has helped providing sollutions.

But be careful offering help, I might take you up on that lol
27th August 2007, 01:02 AM   |  #4  
Retired Moderator
Flag Coventry, England
Thanks Meter: 3

1,103 posts
More
Zorro helps when he can lol
27th August 2007, 09:50 AM   |  #5  
Flag Elsenfeld
Thanks Meter: 0

79 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itje

Well, I have cooked a personal norwegian touchflo wm6 rom, based on the new official wm6.

Thanks to tom_codons for the released worling oem touchflo.

And i used gollums touchflo fix, and its not activated by a button, but activated by sliding a finger from top to bottom.

Im not gonna release my rom the way its now (if ever), because I did not implement the touchflo fix in the rom, it was installed with a cab after flashing.
And there is alot of work to do with the rom itself.

But, I have the kaiser home plugin, the touch commManager, the touch dialer and the kaiser networkwizard working.
and I have added a few apps like PIMbackup, total commander2, Sun Java, pocket rar, htc audiomanagerand a few tweeks.

Its running very good.

I just have to figure out to change the pagepool so that wont be needed after flashing, and I need to do some regedits.
If anyone have oem regedits, please provide me with a link. Like in.ex not having the cabs deletet after install, etc etc.

Ill start working on a wwe this week.
Ill was thinking making just a few edits and implement touchflo, so that ppl can have a "clean" os.nb to work with. But im sure some more experienced chefs can tune it way better then me

can you please tell me which rom u have used? do you have a link?
27th August 2007, 10:05 AM   |  #6  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 46

218 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itje

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha1nOnly

can you please tell me which rom u have used? do you have a link?

It doesn't seem you've paid attention enough while reading his post! :)
Peace!
27th August 2007, 10:26 AM   |  #7  
Flag Elsenfeld

79 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slvrbllt

It doesn't seem you've paid attention enough while reading his post! :)
Peace!

yes ure right, im sorry bout that. but can somebody tell me if there is a standalone touchflo plugin which i can install on my p4350 herald with wm6?
27th August 2007, 10:41 AM   |  #8  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 46

218 posts
More
I'd wait for ITJE's release.
I mean, there's a plethora of different ROMs and setups out there, most of the times overloaded with programs you would never use.

An official WM6 ROM with only HTC Home and/or TouchFlo is definitely what most of us are waiting for.

As far as I know, there is no single CAB to install TouchFlo, while the HTC Home plugin is available on this forum (Kaiser version works fine with our Herald).

Hope it helps.
M.
27th August 2007, 10:49 AM   |  #9  
Flag Elsenfeld

79 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slvrbllt

I'd wait for ITJE's release.
I mean, there's a plethora of different ROMs and setups out there, most of the times overloaded with programs you would never use.

An official WM6 ROM with only HTC Home and/or TouchFlo is definitely what most of us are waiting for.

As far as I know, there is no single CAB to install TouchFlo, while the HTC Home plugin is available on this forum (Kaiser version works fine with our Herald).

Hope it helps.
M.

yeah i know i already installed the htc homeplug from the touch i guess with the 3 tabs and i installed the comm manager from touch/kaiser

so bad that there can not be only one cab file with the touch cube in it ^^

but you are right most of us waiting for a wm6 rom only with htc plug, comm manager, dialer skin and of course the touchflo
27th August 2007, 12:08 PM   |  #10  
OP Retired Moderator
Flag Kleppe

4,343 posts
Donate to Me
More
Well, my rom is very fast and stable for now, but im still missing a few things I want in it.
touchflo is real good, and buttonfree, its just a slide from top to bottom and its activated, Way cooler then having either soft or hardware button assigned to activate. I think I might work on the WWE (english) side by side with my norwegian, I belive I can have it ready this upcoming weekend, but no promise

Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread