Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,797 Members 51,528 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

other problems with the mogul

Tip us?

You stole Boo Boo's Name
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default other problems with the mogul

1 - once i create a catergory in contacts or mistype one. how do you edit or delete it?

2 - when i open contacts. i want to see the category of what i used last or what i use most not every f'n contact.

3 - if i switch to landscape mode when the device is closed if i open and close it goes back to portrait mode.

how do i get these to be the way i want and stay that way?

Dishe
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by You stole Boo Boo's Name View Post
1 - once i create a catergory in contacts or mistype one. how do you edit or delete it?

2 - when i open contacts. i want to see the category of what i used last or what i use most not every f'n contact.

3 - if i switch to landscape mode when the device is closed if i open and close it goes back to portrait mode.

Let's just get something straight, here.
These aren't problems with the mogul, this is more like a "wish list" that you personally have for Windows Mobile in general.

I see you're new to the board, so I'm going to give you a little bit of advice.
Slow down if you want people to answer your questions.
We're here to help, but don't abuse this resource by starting new threads for every whim you have- it ruins the board and drives away the helpful people who get tired of answering the silly little things that don't even belong in the topic in the first place (Most of your posts are not even Titan-specific! The general boards might already have your answers, this is the Titan area).

As long as I'm here, I'll respond to what you asked.
1) Not sure. I never used the categories on the phone, but I'm fairly certain the best way to manage that is on Outlook rather than the device.

2)Use call history instead of contacts. I only press contacts when I'm looking up an obscure number... everyone else is in call history!
Or, use a third party contacts application.

3)You can map the screen rotate to a button or write a Mortscript to keep it at the angle. There is also a reg key somewhere to totally disable the switch under the keyboard that detects whether this is open or not. I don't know it off the top of my head, but personally, I rather have it on.

juicychus
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by You stole Boo Boo's Name View Post

i'm trying to do the same thing

(V)eGa
Old
Thanks Meter 0
The only way to get your contacts to open the way you want is to purchase a program called Agenda One. It will save the last category view you chose and the next time you open your contacts it will still be selected. Also like Dishe said, perhaps you need to tone down your post a little if you want help.

(V)ega