[RELEASE] Tone Manager v0.2 - Set Ringtones based on categories, in priority order
I was looking around for an app to let you choose different ringtones for contacts on a priority basis.
I found something similar by v3patel, but it didn't allow me to prioritise, e.g. a 'personal' ringtone to take precedence over a 'business' ringrone when a contact is in both categories.
....so I made this app. I hope that it might be useful for others too, do as ever let me know of any bug reports or feature requests.
EDIT: If you were testing v0.1, please upgrade to v0.2 for an important bugfix!
Download Link Here - v0.2
This app requires the .net compact framework on your device. For WM6 this comes pre-installed in ROM, others need to download here
1. Choose a category and a ringtone.
2. Click 'Add to list' to add it to the priority list.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 until you've chosen all your desired categories and ringtones.
4. Use the Up and Down arrow buttons to order your list into priority; categories at the top take precedence over categories below them.
5. Click 'Set Now' to make the changes.
The app assumes that the ringtones are stored in \Windows\Rings. If this is NOT the case, go to the menu and choose 'Set Folder' to point it to a different location. This setting is currently NOT stored (sorry!) but will be in a future release if I get time!
Further help / support
Please go to www.fatattitude.com/software
or post in this thread
HTC Elf (Touch) BigROM 1.18
Current Projects: Touch Settings