Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,032 Members 52,749 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

All the Intent MIDlet Managers 11.x ever released!

Tip us?

Menneisyys
Old
Retired Moderator
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahu View Post
exactly what i was going to ask : if this midlet manager solve the camera detection in the MMAPI ?

Because, currently on a P3600 ,wm5, tao manager 10.1.7, no way to access to video locator URI : capture://video
null for System.getProperty
etc ...

I can't believe it (that there is no way to access it )

if someone know how , your welcome : )

PJ

See my above post. Currently, it's impossible on WM.
Microsoft MVP - Mobile Devices, 2006, 2007, 2008. Make sure you follow my PPC & SP Mag Expert blog HERE.

Menneisyys
Old
Retired Moderator
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by botson71 View Post
The only disadvantage with Esmertec jbed is that the "medium font size" setting on Opera mini, look quite small while the "large font size" make the fonts VERY large.

With Intent and the non-jbed Esmertec I didn't have that kind of problems with Opera. But both don't support wap gprs proxy so I guess I'll settle with jbed for the moment and wait for an updated version that fixes the font problem.
BTW, I've posted a lot of comparative OM4b2 font size screenshots to the chart on both VGA and QVGA - did you check them?
Microsoft MVP - Mobile Devices, 2006, 2007, 2008. Make sure you follow my PPC & SP Mag Expert blog HERE.

Menneisyys
Old
Retired Moderator
Thanks Meter 10
A hugely updated version of the chart posted to http://www.winmobiletech.com/092007M...tyAndMain.html ; now (as with the updated3D Compatibily Chart ( http://www.winmobiletech.com/092007M...ble/Jblend.htm ) posted some days ago), it also contains info on Nokia's MIDlet manager running on the Nokia N95.

dahu
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
See my above post. Currently, it's impossible on WM.
thank you.

It's amazing, because that mean that jsr135 is only for nokia

Java crossOS .... pffff

Menneisyys
Old
Retired Moderator
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
thank you.

It's amazing, because that mean that jsr135 is only for nokia

Java crossOS .... pffff
Well, it's not Java that should be blamed, but the MIDlet manager developers (Esmertec, IBM, Aplix, TAO etc.) also releasing their stuff for WM.

In the meantime, get a Nokia N95 (preferably the 8 GB version) if you really need flawless Java MIDlet support.

dahu
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
get a Nokia N95
i love my P3600 , and my goal was to developp a "midlet for all", but without the jsr135, it's compromized

Going to wait for flashlite3

Menneisyys
Old
Retired Moderator
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
i love my P3600 , and my goal was to developp a "midlet for all", but without the jsr135, it's compromized

Going to wait for flashlite3
Unfortunately, given the platform neglection of the WM MIDlet developers, I don't think they'll implement this in the near future.

frewtkeek
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi all.

I tried to install the 1036 version on my Vario III, but I keep getting the "installation unsuccessfull" message.

I've stopped all midlet application and read through all the posts, but of course I could have missed something. Any idea's what up? Is it even possible to install these version on the Vario III?

Menneisyys
Old
Retired Moderator
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by frewtkeek View Post
Hi all.

I tried to install the 1036 version on my Vario III, but I keep getting the "installation unsuccessfull" message.

I've stopped all midlet application and read through all the posts, but of course I could have missed something. Any idea's what up? Is it even possible to install these version on the Vario III?
This is why you need to thoroughly read what I post In the chart (and in a previous post in this thread), I've pointe dout 1036 can't be installed on several non-HTC devices. The solution, currently, is using 1034 instead.

frewtkeek
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Ah. I probably skipped the part about reading thoroughly, because reading thoroughly isn't really my thing. I like skimming

Anyway. 1034 works like a charm. Shame really, since my T-Mobile TyTN 2 came with 1036.