it's in the zip file of most wm5 roms as a txt file
1. Start your device in bootloader mode by pressing and holding down:
DPad + PowerButton + ResetButton
After a second release ResetButton, then release the rest of them.
Your screen will show word "Serial" at the top.
You are in bootloader mode now.
2. Place your device in the cradle, ensuring that the cradle
is plugged directly into a USB port on your PC and not to a hub
and that the power supply is connected to the cradle.
It is also a good idea to disable any screensavers on your desktop PC.
Once your device is cradled, the text on the screen will change to "USB".
3. Run HimaUpgradeUt_noid.exe
4. Sit back and wait for the Congratulations screen to be displayed
on your PC. Your device will still be displaying 'Upgrading radio stack, please wait',
but as long as the PC says it is done, then its all OK.
5. Detach your device from the cradle.
6. Now you have to hardreset your device.
Press ResetButton and hold down CameraButton + RecordButton.
Hold them pressed until the "Boot Options" menu appears on the screen.
Select the options as follows:
(for selecting use RecordButton, change values with CameraButton)
Enable KITL -> NO
Clean Registry Hive -> YES
Format Storage -> YES
When done, press DPad and wait until OS starts.
hhhmm ok i may be a jerk but i'm a jedi jerk like my father was before me
BTW "I can't use a skeleton arm with that"