1. save the following text to notepad:
10#"\Windows\tmail.exe" -service "SMS" -to "" -body "
2. in the foregoing, the filename will end in .txt (eg. New SMS.txt). rename the filename extension from .txt to .lnk (eg. New SMS.lnk)
3. copy to your ppc
4. use the softkey application to assign it (eg. New SMS.lnk) to a softkey
5. whenever you click on the said softkey, the new SMS will be activated.
* please note that you can change emperor83 with any text you want (eg. Freddie Krueger); it will be subsequently displayed in the message body
HTC TYTN II
ROM: Bare WM 6.5 Cooked ROMs with unnecessary items removed ~ Witschey (Build 23071)