Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,865 Members 49,764 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[New Build - v6 Blue] Uni WM6 Pro - 5.2.1933 (Build 18548.0.7.0)

Tip us?

resco2007
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Testing Exec

Lo brov, How come the link is dead.

jllb
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Ranju:

- Live Messenger does not start
- MMS componser does not start

Can you please help?

tomal
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jllb View Post
Ranju:

- Live Messenger does not start
- MMS componser does not start

Can you please help?
LM & MMS has not been included in the rom. I'll add MMS in the next release.
///Tomal

HTC HD2
HTC Touch HD
O2 Atom Life
Orange SPV M5000
T-Mobile MDA Pro

jllb
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranju View Post
LM & MMS has not been included in the rom. I'll add MMS in the next release.
Does not work after cab install

jcasplinter
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Could anyone please tell me if its normal that there are no files in the extended rom once you're able to see the dir? I only want to install the IIWPO but I need to edit the config.txt file for that.

How can I use this rom with the IIWPO auto installed after a hard reset?

ronaldphl
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Default SD Card Problem

This nearly perfect rom is the best wm6 rom I have used despite the SD card problem and A2DP problem. I am using a transend 4G SD(not SDHC) and it seems to me that this rom can't read this card properly, either being extremely slow in reading (I have spent nearly 30mins to install a Map prog - 2mb large) or outright unable in loading files from it (I experienced several failures in launching prog. straightly from the card).. A2DP problem is a bit strange.. coz when I use Coreplayer (WMedia and TCPMP keep on skipping on A2DP) it plays smoothly after I have applied the patch but it will ALWAYS HALTED at the 3/4 of the media it was playing and have to reset.

If the above are fixed then this should be the last rom I will ever flashed to my Universal . THanks man for making it possible with this nice rom.

tomal
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldphl View Post
This nearly perfect rom is the best wm6 rom I have used despite the SD card problem and A2DP problem. I am using a transend 4G SD(not SDHC) and it seems to me that this rom can't read this card properly, either being extremely slow in reading (I have spent nearly 30mins to install a Map prog - 2mb large) or outright unable in loading files from it (I experienced several failures in launching prog. straightly from the card).. A2DP problem is a bit strange.. coz when I use Coreplayer (WMedia and TCPMP keep on skipping on A2DP) it plays smoothly after I have applied the patch but it will ALWAYS HALTED at the 3/4 of the media it was playing and have to reset.

If the above are fixed then this should be the last rom I will ever flashed to my Universal . THanks man for making it possible with this nice rom.
The SD problem has been identified. It's because of the corrupted SD driver. I'll fix it in the next release.
///Tomal

HTC HD2
HTC Touch HD
O2 Atom Life
Orange SPV M5000
T-Mobile MDA Pro

bramblyrose
Old
(Last edited by bramblyrose; 28th December 2007 at 07:05 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranju View Post
The SD problem has been identified. It's because of the corrupted SD driver. I'll fix it in the next release.
To be honest,I like your ROM Verison--V3,it's stable & sweet......But it's shame that the RAM pagepool wasn't good enough,is it possible for you to issue the pagepool up to 4MB? And I find your version wouldn't like to make Flash disk,why??? I always install CAB software,but the poor ROM & ExtROM aren't able to take it.....Uhhhh,I forget that V3 also didn't have JAVA inside,Jesus!

I gotta tell you all,the V3 never ever have the SD/SDHC problem,it's real nice work by ranju.

So I really do hope you can fix the above problems in your next release revised on V3 basis,that should be good for all of the Uni Fans,I promise

I'm gonna move to Indonesia,
and work there....

d1dee
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default sorry in a rush

ranju, i just download blue v5 and trying to flash my dopod900.
when i click next after confirmation page it began installing but it's stuck on 0% and my dopod screen is blank (usually the "USB").
what should i do?

recently i flash with ivan's rom and everything went smooth...

thanks in advance

d1dee
Old
Thanks Meter 0
edit

i thought i crashed my uni. just cold boot, select x and it went right back.
as for the locked-up trouble before i figured it out. i'm stupidly (is that a correct word) using the extended usb in front of the PC case.

thanks.