FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

[New Build - v6 Blue] Uni WM6 Pro - 5.2.1933 (Build 18548.0.7.0)

937 posts
Thanks Meter: 10
 
By tomal, Recognized Developer on 9th September 2007, 02:40 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th December 2007, 10:04 PM |#201  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Testing Exec
Lo brov, How come the link is dead.
 
 
26th December 2007, 11:12 AM |#202  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Ranju:

- Live Messenger does not start
- MMS componser does not start

Can you please help?
26th December 2007, 02:00 PM |#203  
tomal's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jllb

Ranju:

- Live Messenger does not start
- MMS componser does not start

Can you please help?

LM & MMS has not been included in the rom. I'll add MMS in the next release.
26th December 2007, 02:06 PM |#204  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranju

LM & MMS has not been included in the rom. I'll add MMS in the next release.

Does not work after cab install
27th December 2007, 08:25 AM |#205  
Member
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Could anyone please tell me if its normal that there are no files in the extended rom once you're able to see the dir? I only want to install the IIWPO but I need to edit the config.txt file for that.

How can I use this rom with the IIWPO auto installed after a hard reset?
27th December 2007, 08:26 AM |#206  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
SD Card Problem
This nearly perfect rom is the best wm6 rom I have used despite the SD card problem and A2DP problem. I am using a transend 4G SD(not SDHC) and it seems to me that this rom can't read this card properly, either being extremely slow in reading (I have spent nearly 30mins to install a Map prog - 2mb large) or outright unable in loading files from it (I experienced several failures in launching prog. straightly from the card).. A2DP problem is a bit strange.. coz when I use Coreplayer (WMedia and TCPMP keep on skipping on A2DP) it plays smoothly after I have applied the patch but it will ALWAYS HALTED at the 3/4 of the media it was playing and have to reset.

If the above are fixed then this should be the last rom I will ever flashed to my Universal . THanks man for making it possible with this nice rom.
27th December 2007, 06:00 PM |#207  
tomal's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldphl

This nearly perfect rom is the best wm6 rom I have used despite the SD card problem and A2DP problem. I am using a transend 4G SD(not SDHC) and it seems to me that this rom can't read this card properly, either being extremely slow in reading (I have spent nearly 30mins to install a Map prog - 2mb large) or outright unable in loading files from it (I experienced several failures in launching prog. straightly from the card).. A2DP problem is a bit strange.. coz when I use Coreplayer (WMedia and TCPMP keep on skipping on A2DP) it plays smoothly after I have applied the patch but it will ALWAYS HALTED at the 3/4 of the media it was playing and have to reset.

If the above are fixed then this should be the last rom I will ever flashed to my Universal . THanks man for making it possible with this nice rom.

The SD problem has been identified. It's because of the corrupted SD driver. I'll fix it in the next release.
28th December 2007, 05:56 AM |#208  
bramblyrose's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Quanzhou
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranju

The SD problem has been identified. It's because of the corrupted SD driver. I'll fix it in the next release.

To be honest,I like your ROM Verison--V3,it's stable & sweet......But it's shame that the RAM pagepool wasn't good enough,is it possible for you to issue the pagepool up to 4MB? And I find your version wouldn't like to make Flash disk,why??? I always install CAB software,but the poor ROM & ExtROM aren't able to take it.....Uhhhh,I forget that V3 also didn't have JAVA inside,Jesus!

I gotta tell you all,the V3 never ever have the SD/SDHC problem,it's real nice work by ranju.

So I really do hope you can fix the above problems in your next release revised on V3 basis,that should be good for all of the Uni Fans,I promise
Last edited by bramblyrose; 28th December 2007 at 07:05 AM.
28th December 2007, 02:34 PM |#209  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
sorry in a rush
ranju, i just download blue v5 and trying to flash my dopod900.
when i click next after confirmation page it began installing but it's stuck on 0% and my dopod screen is blank (usually the "USB").
what should i do?

recently i flash with ivan's rom and everything went smooth...

thanks in advance
30th December 2007, 05:15 AM |#210  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
edit

i thought i crashed my uni. just cold boot, select x and it went right back.
as for the locked-up trouble before i figured it out. i'm stupidly (is that a correct word) using the extended usb in front of the PC case.

thanks.
31st December 2007, 03:13 AM |#211  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs up
I'm trying and until now it's nice!

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes