Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,832 Members 50,869 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Please Help!! Cannot sync with outlook 2007

Tip us?

jok3sta
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Default Please Help!! Cannot sync with outlook 2007

Im having problems syncing my wing with outlook 2007. I never had this problem when using outlook 2003. It would go through the whole sync process, but nothing will sync except notes. No contacts, calender or tasks. Im using active sync 4.5 . I get the support code 8007000e which says my device doesnst have enough memory to sync?? Ive never had this problem before.

neptune
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Well the herald does have a memory problem, and Ii have seen quite a few ROMS with memory leaks also, (multiple instances of phone opened for example) seems like the obvious that you should edit your pagepool to allow for more program memory if you have not done so already.

XPERIA PLAY - UNBRANDED

jok3sta
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
yah my pagepool is at 6 right now. I dont understand why its happening now and was fine before i installed outlook 07

MisterSosa
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Is outlook installed on a XP machine or on a vista ?

jok3sta
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
outlook is installed on a xp machine

MisterSosa
Old
Thanks Meter 2
my friend is running outlook 2007 on a vista pc, i have never heard him talk about this problem ...

fultotop
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I had to run an 8mb page pool for active sync to work ok with my exchange server. Even after a soft reset it complained about memory when it was set to a 6mb page pool.

jok3sta
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
I actually found out the problem. Apparently theres a problem with activesync where you cant have notes with your appointments. Doesnt make sense but once i deleted my appointment that had a note attached it worked fine. Weird???

WarezAppz
Old
(Last edited by WarezAppz; 11th September 2007 at 07:28 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jok3sta View Post
I actually found out the problem. Apparently theres a problem with activesync where you cant have notes with your appointments. Doesnt make sense but once i deleted my appointment that had a note attached it worked fine. Weird???
Hmm, weird. I've never had the problem and I use Office 2007 with XP, but then again I don't have any appointments with notes on them. When I get back to work (shortly) I will add a note to a calendar appointment and see if I can duplicate the problem.

**** ok, tried this. I added notes on the appointment itself and had no issues. Did you mean you 'attached' a note to the appointment? Or just added notes in the provided spots on the appointments?