PocketScreen 1.3 (10-11-2007)
I was looking for a tool to make screenshots of my phone. But I couldn't find the 'perfect' app for it. So I wrote a tool myself.
It's called PocketScreen. It's been written in VB.NET so you need the .NET Compact Framework for it.
Attached is a screenshot of the application.
You can set a timer from 1 to 60 seconds (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 20, 30, 45 or 60 seconds)
Further you can decide to exit or focus the application after capture.
The supported filetypes are *.bmp, *.jpg, *.gif or *.png.
When you press the capture button it will automatically minimize the application.
I've tested this on a Wizard only but it should work on any PocketPC with .NETCF 2.0 installed.
Version 1.3 (10-11-2007)
Some users who tested the application reported an error when opening the directory browser. I cannot reproduce the error but I tried to 'fix' the error.
- Option focus and exit application after capture changed. Now either focus or exit must be selected to prevent the program to stay minimized in memory.
- Directory browser updated. Root is not shown.
- When an error occures while displaying the directory browser a window will be displayed with the error message. (please report)
- Subdirectories will not appear twice (or more) anymore after expanding/collapsing multiple times.
Version 1.2 (07-11-2007, 20:30)
- Settings will be saved on exit. (and will be loaded on startup, of course)
- It's possible to set the number of captures.
Version 1.1 (06-11-2007, 16:00)
- The default save as dialog has been replaced by a new directory browser. Now it's possible to choose a subdirectory to store the captured screenshot.