Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,023 Members 44,098 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Selling 8525 and all accessories included!!!

Tip us?

ronfin44
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Selling 8525 and all accessories included!!!

Well, time has come to move on to something else to "play" with. I've hacked the crap outta this phone and have grown tired. So, before I put it on eBay where most phone buyers wouldn't appreciate what they're getting, I'd post it here for a week first.

What's included:

* 8525 in awesome shape! I treated it like a baby lol.
* Leather case
* 2G mini sD card
* GPS reciever
* universal car mount
* home charger and car charger
* USB cable

- It's unlocked, and is running WM6 Black Majik with the added ButtonFlo cooked in, but not activated. Since flashing to this ROM I have not SR unless I wanted to on my own. None of that sleep of death crap.

- I'm leaving all apps installed, including a few like Agile Messenger and TeleNAV. You can use my subscription to Agile for all your Instant Message needs until my subscription runs out in about 8 months. The phones GPS ready so as long as you have TeleNAV on your plan you're all set. It also has Threaded SMS so your text messages will come in like iChat. Also included is a black version of the finger scrolling Contacts app. Too many ringtones I made and wallpapers to even begin a list. This is a sweet deal for the price I'm asking.

***I'm selling this as a PACKAGE DEAL, nothing seperate, so don't ask me how much for just this or that. It all goes to one buyer. $300 to start, and sold to the highest bidder over that starting price. I'll take care of shipping via UPS, and if you don't have PayPal then a cashiers check or money order will be accepted.***

PM me if interested or ask in here if you have any questions. -fin

thedogger
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Might be interested. Got any pictures to post?

ronfin44
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Sure, can do that. Gimmie a few mins...

ronfin44
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1

Just found the box and realized there's an extra stylus, and all the software and paperwork that came with it! The box looks like I just got it. I'm pretty anal about keeping things and never toss stuff like this out.

Ok, only thing NOT pictured is the universal car mount cause I haven't yanked it off my windshield. lol Also, the 2G card comes with an adapter. [pictured].

ronfin44
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Everything above, I'll sell for $200.

bigmama
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Thumbs up buying your 8525

I am interested, what is your final price?
I have paypal account.
Do you ship to Montreal Canada? thx

Shawner
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Would you be willing to sell the GPS seperate? If so, PM me and name your price.
Personal
Verizon Droid Bionic
Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 | Rooted | Stock

Business
Apple iPhone 4S | iOS 6.1.1

ronfin44
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmama View Post
I am interested, what is your final price?
I have paypal account.
Do you ship to Montreal Canada? thx
I have 2 offers so far. One was $200 like I offerd, the second $201. I'm ending this sale on Friday, Sept. 21st at 8pm EST. If you're serious, offer $202. As long as someone offers $1 more then I'll go with the highest bidder for everything aforementioned. Canada shouldn't be a problem. I can ship via UPS anywhere.

***NOTE***

ANYONE INTERESTED PLEASE POST IN HERE WITH YOUR BID. This way people know what's been offered. The highest bidder on Friday I'll contact with a PM to get their info and will ship Monday morning and by UPS Next Day Air.

mcorrie1121
Old
(Last edited by mcorrie1121; 18th September 2007 at 11:01 PM.)
Thanks Meter 22
Sorry for the extra bloat to the thread, but may i ask where u got the black iContacts/finger scroll app?

Btw my bro might be interested so ill pass it on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyprior View Post
Really a educative and informative post, the post is good in all regards,I am glad to read this post.

nkognegr0
Old
Thanks Meter 9
i will bid 202. guess ill have to bookmark the thread.