Ok here goes nothing
Whats in it (for now)
-TouchFlo with TF-settings
-10 button CommManager
-Htc Home build 2.0.814.722
-HTC X-button 1,5
-HTC wmp skin
-Glossy Black bars
-PHM registry editor
-Total Commander 2
-PIM backup 2,5
-Adobe Flash Lite
-Disable today items
-Disable sms sent notification
-Reminders show only once
-Wireless G enabled
-Disable customer feedback notification
-SD battery drain fix
-Windows Live (for better space and many dont use it, you can find cab to install newer version on the forum)
-Transcriber (VERY few uses it, saving space)
Instructions how to upgrade is in the Touch-IT folder.
If you dont, you will spend even more time infront of your computer flashing the official ruu before trying again, why waste time, use 1 min to read and understand.
If you dont like what I have added, or what I have removed or w/e please dont spam this thread with lame comments.
I take NO responsebility if you brick your device, if you do search the forums before you come flaming me/us here at XDA.
IF you brick your phone (Brick=the phone can be used as a building brick, or maybe a paperweight? Because you cant start it up.) Its no others fault but your own.
Mainly the reason for bricking a phone is:
1. Not reading the instructions good enough
2. Not following the instructions.
3. Not having a RUU that can unbrick the phone (the official installer with the official rom for your specific phone, with your phones default language. In.ex if yu have a german phone by default, you need a german RUU, if not you will get invalid vendor error)
4. Not reading the instructions good enough..again
5. Not following the instructions...again
If you dont understand after reading CAREFULLY, then dont bother flash your device with this or any other rom.
I also recommend to use the pagepool changer found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=324955
I did nothing to the pagepool, because ppl have different experience with diffrent size on the pagepool, so thats why I leave that up to you
to find the correct pagepool size for your device.
Download here: (only rapidshare for now)