Thread Deleted

Hard-SPL - Or How to (SIM)Unlock & Protect Your Device

OP Olipro

23rd May 2010, 08:55 AM   |  #331  
Thanks Meter: 0

19 posts
athena
got to the end of step 2 and when I use athena unlocker it says not signed with a trusted certificate what do i need to do
3rd June 2010, 10:51 AM   |  #332  

1 posts
selam benim telefon vodafone palm treo 750 v IPL-0.20 SOK-021.0000 windovs mobil 6.5 yükledim sorunlar oluştu dovngrade yapmak istedim olmadı.güncelleme yapmak istiyorum ama olmuyor,½7 sorun oluyor. orjinal rom hangisi bilmiyorum mini cd kartı görmedi .bana hiç yardım eden olmadı .ingilizceyi pek bilmiyorum lütfen yardım...
2nd July 2010, 01:14 PM   |  #333  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Caieiras - SP
Thanks Meter: 165

933 posts
Donate to Me
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblue2

selam benim telefon vodafone palm treo 750 v IPL-0.20 SOK-021.0000 windovs mobil 6.5 yükledim sorunlar oluştu dovngrade yapmak istedim olmadı.güncelleme yapmak istiyorum ama olmuyor,½7 sorun oluyor. orjinal rom hangisi bilmiyorum mini cd kartı görmedi .bana hiç yardım eden olmadı .ingilizceyi pek bilmiyorum lütfen yardım...

Welcome, darkblue2; Please follow the rules and post your comment in English.

Quote:

4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English use an online translator, You're free to include your original message in your own language below the English translation.

Thanks
3rd July 2010, 06:47 PM   |  #334  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kitwe
Thanks Meter: 51

239 posts
More
Hi all, i used cheeter unlocker. I did step one and two successfully. But at the end i get the debug error which some people got. So i copied htc herm unlock v3 to the phone. I ran it from phone and selected sim unlock and it was succesfull. But when i turn on radio, i get "you have tried 5 times, wait for time out ****".

Please anyone, what am i doing wrong, or what should i do to unlock my machine?? It has wm6 from at&t.
8th November 2010, 02:06 PM   |  #335  
Thanks Meter: 1

19 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by markmat

Thanks Olipro,

That pretty much wraps up the only downside about moving from the Vario II to the 750!

Now if only someone can figure out a way to program on on/off button that doesn't keep going back to the Today screen......

yes bro work fine ....i am tested....
10th January 2011, 02:31 PM   |  #336  

1 posts
cheeta unlocker worked great. Custom rom is up and running. Thnx
26th July 2011, 06:42 PM   |  #337  
Thanks Meter: 2

42 posts
Donate to Me
More
Does this work with a Palm Treo 750V?

I don't want to brick this one. I did with an other phone therefore my question
27th July 2011, 01:45 PM   |  #338  
Thanks Meter: 72

432 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samueldw

Does this work with a Palm Treo 750V?

I don't want to brick this one. I did with an other phone therefore my question

It does work, which I was able to unlock my 750v. The thing is, I had to run the Hermes v3 unlocker, which I hope the attachment uploaded properly.

Like you, I bricked my Treo, but I recovered it by flashing a Palm OEM ROM. So what I did was I ran the attached Hermes unlocker on my phone, and selected the Super CID option, and then I was able to flash the Custom SPL. Hope it works for you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip treo 750MAGIC_UNLOCKER.zip - [Click for QR Code] (286.4 KB, 66 views)
11th August 2011, 03:07 PM   |  #339  
Thanks Meter: 2

42 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thanks Mangatron, it succeeded. Not the fist time but it did the second time. Now I will try one of your roms.
11th August 2011, 06:38 PM   |  #340  
Thanks Meter: 72

432 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samueldw

Thanks Mangatron, it succeeded. Not the fist time but it did the second time. Now I will try one of your roms.

Glad to hear all is well.

Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread