I have never do a restore nor replacing ROM.
I always afraid to do that. I did hard-reset once with this new Kaiser but at that time I did not install a lot of applications, so I re-installed one-by-one.
So, what would be the correct "backup -> hard-reset -> restore" cycle?
I was thinking like this:
1. Make backup using SpriteBackup
2. Disconnect from ActiveSync
3. Do hard-reset (or change ROM)
4. Reconnect to ActiveSync
5. Install SpriteBackup again
6. Do restore using SpriteBackup
After this, will the state will be EXACTLY the same before hard-reset?
Or do I need to do something else? Or the above procedure is wrong.
Please if you can correct me, or convince me