Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more
Thread Deleted

Treo 750 VoiceCommand via bluetooth--better with WM6?

OP skyeskye38

6th October 2007, 05:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
I am very happy with my Treo 750 except I can't do voicedial over my Motorola h500 bluetooth earpiece. I might take the chance on installing the leaked ATT WM6 version (since WM6 doesn't seem to be coming out officially any time soon in the US) if I was clear bluetooth would work better for me. Can anyone tell me if VoiceConnect will work over bluetooth for the Treo 750 with the WM6 upgrade, leaked and/or official ATT when/if it come out?
6th October 2007, 05:21 PM   |  #2  

230 posts
More
Hehe, strange, on WM5 my Moto h300 was working as a charm, but now with WM6 there's no reaction when I push the button 0_o
6th October 2007, 05:35 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
More
Maybe I should try a different BT headset first?
6th October 2007, 07:25 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
More
No, the Palm WM6 upgrade site for Australia for example, says that VoiceCommand over bluetooth will be supported in WM6 for the Treo 750 --my question is whether people who have tried the leaked ATT WM6 ROM have found that they can now use Voice Command over bluetooth? Thanks in advance.
6th October 2007, 07:29 PM   |  #5  

230 posts
More
I could use it with WM5, now I can't. I don't care, but I wrote about it as a curiousum.
7th October 2007, 02:06 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 6

120 posts
It works GREAT with my H700, I absolutely love how it works. I dont have to program any names or speech in, I just click the headset and say whatever name on my contact list and it dials without any problems.
11th October 2007, 04:22 PM   |  #7  

6 posts
Quote:

It works GREAT with my H700, I absolutely love how it works. I dont have to program any names or speech in, I just click the headset and say whatever name on my contact list and it dials without any problems.

Same with me Voicedial?Command seems to work pretty well. I sometimes have to hit the headset button a couple of times before I get the tone to speak but it does work. I have found though that if the name is somewhat phonetically difficult that the voice command app has trouble deciphering the name properly and just substitutes the closest name to the one you are attempting. Sorry using Jawbone headset.

Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread