Hyper Core kitchen
Below is a slighty edited version from the original thread,
just to get you started.
As the original is still beta (but a mighty fine beta at that) any issues found will be reported on original thread. Please try to keep request in this thread as much as possible. And let's not bother Anichillus to much with questions and try to find out as much as possible our selves.
HyperCore Was Assembled and put together By Anichillus.
Who's added a nice Extract and Cook Tutorial in the Help Folder.
Many of the tools were created by those in Special thanks part below.
The most complex KITCHEN a begginer cook may ever need.
Easy to use but also very complex, it can be usefull to anyone.
Why ask and wait for others to make the perfect ROM for you when you got the power to do it yourself ?
~. Base ROM .~
* NO BASE ROM ! but ANY ROM !
~. Best part .~
* IT USES TADZIO TOOLS
* YOU CAN OPTIMISE EXE's and DLL's, SO IF YOU WANT EVEN MORE SPACE, YOU'LL GET IT
* IT CAN BE USED ON ANY DEVICE WITH VERY LITTLE MODIFICATIONS !!!!!
* NO LONGER LIMITED BY ANYONE OR ANYTHING.
* YOU CAN COOK ANY ROM YOU LAY YOUR EYES ON VERY EASY
* IT HAS ADVANCED ERROR CHECK
~. Guides .~
* Hermes Cookbook
- THANKS to sambartle
* My Way of cooking
- THANKS to Anichillus
* How to ADD/REMOVE programs
-THANKS to mfrazzz
~. Notes .~Since this is still a public BETA, I await your problems/ideas/concepts.
If you spot a bug, i suggest discussing it first before posting it to official HyperCore Kitchen Thread.
I suggest having a ROM to make a backup in case you do something wrong
This kitchen was created and tested for WindowsMobile 6 , but WM5 should work OK too.
Special thanks for those that made the Kitchen Possible :
- for creating the most complete Kitchen around and letting me start this thread
- for support on HyperCore Kitchen
- DSM editor
- for his
- for finding the time to answer some of my questions
- for i started working on his tools and still used some of them
- for his tools and patience
- for his tools
- for his splash-screen tools
- for his initflashfiles generator
- for his NBH Tool
- Because i liked his way of cooking and he created one of the first kitchens i ever tried out.
Names will be added. I'm a very strong believer in showing apreciation to the hard work of XDA contributors.