ZPhone - new Windows Media Player Skin

Search This thread

littld

May 18, 2005
Here is a very simple media player skin which I have just put together for me. Thanks to Rhapsody for helping with the screenshot.

picture.php

It's inspired partly on the Zune interface but I just wanted a very simple black skin which didn't have any buttons (I always use the d-pad) and which maximized the album art.

To use it, create a folder in the Windows Media Player folder of Program Files on the device and expand the attached zip contents (just 3 files) into it. Then select the ZPhone skin in Media Player options.

Let me know what you think - I love it.

Attachments

• ZPhone.zip
    10.1 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:
Reactions: navcar

Jan 31, 2007
This is GREAT! I've been through a dozen skins over the past 2 years or so and this one is perfect! Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is a very simple media player skin which I have just put together for me. Thanks to Rhapsody for helping with the screenshot.

picture.php

It's inspired partly on the Zune interface but I just wanted a very simple black skin which didn't have any buttons (I always use the d-pad) and which maximized the album art.

To use it, create a folder in the Windows Media Player folder of Program Files on the device and expand the attached zip contents (just 3 files) into it. Then select the ZPhone skin in Media Player options.

Let me know what you think - I love it.