Originally Posted by paulesport
I changed the AKU version and still it shows Data Tunnel Available for half a second and says Disconnected. Anyone know a step by step fix for this?
The method described above (chaging AKU version) does actually work!
This is what I did:
1. Installed the latest clean cooked rom (CE OS 5.2.1978)
2. Installed Resco Explorer for the registry editor
3. Changed the AKU version from 0.7.0 to 0.4.2 under HKLM>System>Version>AKU (The key difference here is that this change was made before installing BB Connect)
4. Installed BBC v126.96.36.199
5. To configure BBC I used the BlackBerry Connect Desktop for Windows Mobile app which communicated with my work servers and then configured the device for me.
Hope that helps others in the same situation as me.