Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,101 Members 43,496 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best options for making the phone good for selling

Tip us?

thestarofdeath
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Best options for making the phone good for selling

Hey everyone, I've had my 8525 since June and I enjoyed it, but I came across the Iphone and I cant get over how easily everything works in it. So, I've decided I want to sell my current phone for an Iphone. I figured based on Current ebay items, I should get between 150-260 US for it. It looks like unlocked phones with Super CID and WM6 are running the highest, and I was looking for some suggestions on what I should install for the sell.

I currently run WM6 with the newest Radio. I wanna make my phone unlocked to all services available and have a decently compatible radio in it, what I'm asking is can someone give me there opinion in what OS(version and creator), Radio, and whatever else I need to make it the best for the buyer and easiest.

I'm not soliciting but also if your interested PM me, don't use the thread for offers please.

Junner2003
Old
Thanks Meter 3
LOL, iPhone! Did the glitter get you? Read this: http://www.mobile-review.com/article...phone-en.shtml then think again! With an iPhone you can't even do half as much as with a PDA phone - however, it's your choice!

The best options for making your phone good for selling, is: BE HONEST TO YOUR BUYERS ! Show them detailed pictures of the item and do not forget to mention if the device has any scratches or other problems! This will save you lots of stress, believe me!

Also you should reflash the device to its shipped ROM and take off Hard_SPL and all that stuff - try to get it as original as it was when you bought it! Including some apps and application won't raise more cash out of the buyers pocket and whatever you 'styled' and 'modded' on the phone reflects only your personal taste, so, a buyer might not share the same likings!

Maybe that helps?

dno555
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Dont Do It !!

you will run back , i met RUN back to windows mobile ,
been there done that
iPhone on AT&T