Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,962 Members 39,559 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Found A Holster?????

Tip us?

hf1khal
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
Seidio plans to release this holster late this week . Will post here when it is released.

Seidio
May I ask which holster you are talking about? I have used the Seidio holsters (and still) on the blackberry devices and have always liked those.

Bronx31
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthompson32@bellsouth.net View Post
Can someone PLEASE tell me what the h?ll is this... I tried to talk to customer service, saying I run a blog(don't laugh), and tried to convince them to tke another pic. I got Voicemail. Does anyone know?http://www.wirelessgalaxy.com/at-t-t...um-holster.asp
I orderded one Sat.. Will post again when I get it...Had to try it. I'm using my holster from the mogul, and it works good. I just want one with the face out.
thabronx is in here
Alltel Touch Pro
Rom: Conflippers (PPC Geeks)

jgermuga
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I would be interested in seeing this one in action too.

http://www.wirelessgalaxy.com/at-t-t...um-holster.asp

I liked the Seidio model and used one for my 8125, but I found it a bit awkward getting it in and out of the holster, especially while seated and a few times I almost dropped it while trying to get it released.

I always thought a release mechanism which worked side to side rather then top to bottom would be easier to manipulate. I'd also like one that could be used with the phone facing in or out.
__________________________________________________ ____________
AT&T Tilt: austinsnyc Big Storage ROM, MS VC 1.6, AEB+, Resco Suite, Tom Tom

Ghosts of phones past: Cingular 8125, Seimens SX66, iPaq 6315, Sony P900, Samsung SPH i300

TiltedAz
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Looks like a horizontal holster.

Bronx31
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by w4rmk View Post
I have been looking for a plastic holster like this ever since I got my TyTN II. I am not crazy about where the release tab is placed, but I ordered one today. Hopefully it will show up next week!
Have you received an email or confirmation on your order? I didn't. checked the card and payment went through so i'll c..
thabronx is in here
Alltel Touch Pro

cckk
Old
Thanks Meter 0

Im using my OEM treo 750 case in black leather white stitching real classy no swivel but bomb padding for protection of phone has a slot for flash cards eg. mini micro adpter fits nice and snug 30 bucks

http://store.palm.com/product/index....entPage=family

webedc
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cckk View Post

Im using my OEM treo 750 case in black leather white stitching real classy no swivel but bomb padding for protection of phone has a slot for flash cards eg. mini micro adpter fits nice and snug 30 bucks

http://store.palm.com/product/index....entPage=family
I'm using the same one (I had a Treo 750 before). It fits perfectly with my Tilt.
Current: AT&T Tilt/8925/Kaiser/TyTN II
HardSPL: 3.56
ROM: AT&T Official WM6.1
Radio:1.65.21.18
SIM Unlocked: jockyw2001 v0.1

Tempted: Palm Treo Pro
Tried: AT&T Treo 750, VZW 700wx, 700w, 700p, 650
Tried too: AT&T Samsung Blackjack

seidioseidio
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
Seidio plans to release this holster late this week . Will post here when it is released.

Seidio
We need a few more days to adjust the tooling to make it fit right. We plan to release it around 11/9.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for the patience.

Seidio

texas
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgermuga View Post
I would be interested in seeing this one in action too.

http://www.wirelessgalaxy.com/at-t-t...um-holster.asp

I liked the Seidio model and used one for my 8125, but I found it a bit awkward getting it in and out of the holster, especially while seated and a few times I almost dropped it while trying to get it released.

I always thought a release mechanism which worked side to side rather then top to bottom would be easier to manipulate. I'd also like one that could be used with the phone facing in or out.

Has anyone who ordered this one had it show up yet? I ordered it Sunday, paid extra for shipping, got an email saying that it would be mailed in one day and it has yet to make it.

I'm getting a little concerned.

Bronx31
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas View Post
Has anyone who ordered this one had it show up yet? I ordered it Sunday, paid extra for shipping, got an email saying that it would be mailed in one day and it has yet to make it.

I'm getting a little concerned.
Ordered mine Sat, and I haven't received mines.
thabronx is in here
Alltel Touch Pro