Micromax Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Found A Holster?????

OP Bronx31

29th October 2007, 08:21 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by seidioseidio

Seidio plans to release this holster late this week . Will post here when it is released.

Seidio

May I ask which holster you are talking about? I have used the Seidio holsters (and still) on the blackberry devices and have always liked those.
29th October 2007, 07:37 PM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
NYC

229 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthompson32@bellsouth.net

Can someone PLEASE tell me what the h?ll is this... I tried to talk to customer service, saying I run a blog(don't laugh), and tried to convince them to tke another pic. I got Voicemail. Does anyone know?http://www.wirelessgalaxy.com/at-t-t...um-holster.asp

I orderded one Sat.. Will post again when I get it...Had to try it. I'm using my holster from the mogul, and it works good. I just want one with the face out.
29th October 2007, 11:17 PM   |  #13  

265 posts
I would be interested in seeing this one in action too.

http://www.wirelessgalaxy.com/at-t-t...um-holster.asp

I liked the Seidio model and used one for my 8125, but I found it a bit awkward getting it in and out of the holster, especially while seated and a few times I almost dropped it while trying to get it released.

I always thought a release mechanism which worked side to side rather then top to bottom would be easier to manipulate. I'd also like one that could be used with the phone facing in or out.
31st October 2007, 04:50 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 47

402 posts
More
Looks like a horizontal holster.
1st November 2007, 10:35 PM   |  #15  
OP Senior Member
NYC

229 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by w4rmk

I have been looking for a plastic holster like this ever since I got my TyTN II. I am not crazy about where the release tab is placed, but I ordered one today. Hopefully it will show up next week!

Have you received an email or confirmation on your order? I didn't. checked the card and payment went through so i'll c..
1st November 2007, 11:55 PM   |  #16  

19 posts
Thumbs up

Im using my OEM treo 750 case in black leather white stitching real classy no swivel but bomb padding for protection of phone has a slot for flash cards eg. mini micro adpter fits nice and snug 30 bucks

http://store.palm.com/product/index....entPage=family
3rd November 2007, 01:40 AM   |  #17  

34 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cckk

Im using my OEM treo 750 case in black leather white stitching real classy no swivel but bomb padding for protection of phone has a slot for flash cards eg. mini micro adpter fits nice and snug 30 bucks

http://store.palm.com/product/index....entPage=family

I'm using the same one (I had a Treo 750 before). It fits perfectly with my Tilt.
3rd November 2007, 03:00 PM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 18

126 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by seidioseidio

Seidio plans to release this holster late this week . Will post here when it is released.

Seidio

We need a few more days to adjust the tooling to make it fit right. We plan to release it around 11/9.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for the patience.

Seidio
3rd November 2007, 04:49 PM   |  #19  

85 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgermuga

I would be interested in seeing this one in action too.

http://www.wirelessgalaxy.com/at-t-t...um-holster.asp

I liked the Seidio model and used one for my 8125, but I found it a bit awkward getting it in and out of the holster, especially while seated and a few times I almost dropped it while trying to get it released.

I always thought a release mechanism which worked side to side rather then top to bottom would be easier to manipulate. I'd also like one that could be used with the phone facing in or out.

Has anyone who ordered this one had it show up yet? I ordered it Sunday, paid extra for shipping, got an email saying that it would be mailed in one day and it has yet to make it.

I'm getting a little concerned.
3rd November 2007, 09:39 PM   |  #20  
OP Senior Member
NYC

229 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas

Has anyone who ordered this one had it show up yet? I ordered it Sunday, paid extra for shipping, got an email saying that it would be mailed in one day and it has yet to make it.

I'm getting a little concerned.

Ordered mine Sat, and I haven't received mines.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread