Tip us?

_LEM_
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 77

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by odie3 View Post
I pretty sure Rescue9 and I stated we where using or web sites but I guess I could have been clearer - sorry staryon.
oh... it's not because of you guys. I was just reading some old posts and sometimes it's hard to tell.
I should have been clearer too!

By the way, with the new version, the 'routes' folder is created automatically when needed, so you don't have to worry about that.
Try my apps and games!

TrackMe GPS/CellID tracking tool that records your positions and display them in realtime (or recorded trips) on Google Earth and GM. Available for Android,WP7 and WM
Distant Galaxies Classic space shooter game. Available for WP7 and WM,Xbox,PC
CatchMe Know how far is another phone and what direction you need to follow to reach it with no internet connection. Available on WM

Please if you like my software. A good motivation for development and updates! Thanks!

daesimps
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I spoke too soon. I am still having a problem (own server).

I can upload points and use realtime tracking. However, when I try and get trip list I am told "incorrect Password for user".

I have tried the URL: http://myserver/where/requests.php?u...on=gettriplist and get returned:
Result:18.11.07_19.16.36|Trip_14.11.07_17.06.02|Tr ip_15.11.07_07.09.22|Trip_16.11.07_07.06.56

This seems to indicate that the php file is correct, but for some reason the app doesn't like it.

Please note that my server is installed in a folder called where, not a folder called trackme as there is already another application using the trackme folder.

daesimps

odie3
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by daesimps View Post
I spoke too soon. I am still having a problem (own server).

I can upload points and use realtime tracking. However, when I try and get trip list I am told "incorrect Password for user".

I have tried the URL: http://myserver/where/requests.php?u...on=gettriplist and get returned:
Result:18.11.07_19.16.36|Trip_14.11.07_17.06.02|Tr ip_15.11.07_07.09.22|Trip_16.11.07_07.06.56

This seems to indicate that the php file is correct, but for some reason the app doesn't like it.

Please note that my server is installed in a folder called where, not a folder called trackme as there is already another application using the trackme folder.

daesimps
Are you talking about getting the trip from your PDA or from the Web Page?
Odie3

AT&T Tilt -
ROM: [Apr 09] Dutty's Official WM6.1 5.2.19209
ROM date: 04/09/08
Radio Version: 1.58.16.27 Niki
HTC Kaiser Hard-SPL v1
SIM Unlocked (Code for free from AT&T)
8GB Scandisk MicroSDHC

daesimps
Old
Thanks Meter 0
When I try and get trip list I am told "incorrect Password for user" - this is using the PDA in the config/export screens.

I have tried the URL: http://myserver/where/requests.php?u... n=gettriplist and get returned:
Result:18.11.07_19.16.36|Trip_14.11.07_17.06.02 - This is using my pc with Firefox

odie3
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Both getting trips from Config and from Export on my PDA seems to work. Also, I have the same result from using the manual link in firefox.

I am thinking if it is working in firefox/IE, then it should work in the PDA Application too. Also before when the Application did not work, the manual link in Firefox/IE would not work.
Odie3

AT&T Tilt -
ROM: [Apr 09] Dutty's Official WM6.1 5.2.19209
ROM date: 04/09/08
Radio Version: 1.58.16.27 Niki
HTC Kaiser Hard-SPL v1
SIM Unlocked (Code for free from AT&T)
8GB Scandisk MicroSDHC

daesimps
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by odie3 View Post
Both getting trips from Config and from Export on my PDA seems to work. Also, I have the same result from using the manual link in firefox.

I am thinking if it is working in firefox/IE, then it should work in the PDA Application too. Also before when the Application did not work, the manual link in Firefox/IE would not work.
I agree with your theory. However - it doesn't work on the PDA. It simply says "Incorrect Password for user".

I have even tried creating new users etc. Everything else seems to work. I can export to kml, but only if I search by date. I just can't obtain a list of trips.

_LEM_
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 77

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by daesimps View Post
I agree with your theory. However - it doesn't work on the PDA. It simply says "Incorrect Password for user".

I have even tried creating new users etc. Everything else seems to work. I can export to kml, but only if I search by date. I just can't obtain a list of trips.
Could you show me your requests.php file? Just in case I can see something wrong.
Try my apps and games!

TrackMe GPS/CellID tracking tool that records your positions and display them in realtime (or recorded trips) on Google Earth and GM. Available for Android,WP7 and WM
CatchMe Know how far is another phone and what direction you need to follow to reach it with no internet connection. Available on WM

Please if you like my software. A good motivation for development and updates! Thanks!

daesimps
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by staryon View Post
Could you show me your requests.php file? Just in case I can see something wrong.
I have attached it for you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip upload.zip - [Click for QR Code] (556 Bytes, 11 views)

_LEM_
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 77

DONATE TO ME
hmmm.... that's the upload.php file, the one that I need is requests.php

thanks
Try my apps and games!

daesimps
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by staryon View Post
hmmm.... that's the upload.php file, the one that I need is requests.php

thanks
sorry - it's been a long day
Attached Files
File Type: zip requests.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.6 KB, 10 views)

Tags
cell id, gps, tracking