[APP] Prism Assistant

Search This thread

Nx Biotic

Oct 26, 2010
PA, USA
rgocal.github.io
Over the time of using HTC devices. I came to realize I used Blinkfeed for more of a news app than a Homescreen. Needless to say, finding ways of launching Blinkfeed along side another launcher can be tedious or "Rooty" routes. I found several different ways of launching or creating a shortcut for Blinkfeed in many different fassions. From using Nova launcher gesture actions to exposed module SenseToolbox. Im not a fan of rooting my new high class smartphone so i developed an easier method. This application was first designed for the HTCM7, than updated for the M8 and now revamped for the HTC10.

Prism Assistant is an intelligent shortcut to Blinkfeed or Sense Home. It has a combination of shortcuts allowed to the user for whatever they find easier to view their Blinkfeed to their advantage. Now, Sense Home needs to be installed on your device first for this application to work correctly. If your using a aosp or Cyanogenmod based custom rom, the unofficial port of Blinkfeed will work just as good. Prism Assistant will detect if Sense Home is or not installed and take action to help you.

PA allows the following for HTC10 devices
-Blinkfeed launcher shortcut
-Notification Listener shortcut
-Replace Google On Tap with Blinkfeed

You can grab Prism Assistant on Google Play here for a small fee https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.NxIndustries.Flip
Or
Free load and grab the apk here and wanna give it a test run first https://www.dropbox.com/s/u4qp6d746i9efii/PA-20.0-release.apk?dl=0

^i will update the dropbox version soon for anyone who doesn't have Google play or XDA Labs

Any comments, suggestions, and feedback welcomed.
Custom rom developers are welcomed to PM me for instructions of how to add Home Assist action provider shortcut to Sense Home if they would like the tweak baked in. Giving credit is the only requirement.

Last edited:

Nx Biotic

Oct 26, 2010
PA, USA
rgocal.github.io
Bump.

I will be looking into making Prism Assistant a more diverse app soon by giving users a choice to choose what application to set the Home Assistant activity to so its useful to users who also use Blinkfeed.

Reactions: williamfold

Nx Biotic

Oct 26, 2010
PA, USA
rgocal.github.io
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.NxIndustries.Flip

Prism Assistant has recieved one of its final end of life updates this weekend also making the app free to all and ads will appear in the toolbar (very easy to evade) and a minimal material design. Links have been updated and some quirks patched.

Another update will be pushed soon for final patches.

Thankyou for using prism Assistant

Sent from my HTC 10 using XDA Labs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161014-202732.jpg
    Screenshot_20161014-202732.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 285
Reactions: LibertyMonger

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Over the time of using HTC devices. I came to realize I used Blinkfeed for more of a news app than a Homescreen. Needless to say, finding ways of launching Blinkfeed along side another launcher can be tedious or "Rooty" routes. I found several different ways of launching or creating a shortcut for Blinkfeed in many different fassions. From using Nova launcher gesture actions to exposed module SenseToolbox. Im not a fan of rooting my new high class smartphone so i developed an easier method. This application was first designed for the HTCM7, than updated for the M8 and now revamped for the HTC10.

Prism Assistant is an intelligent shortcut to Blinkfeed or Sense Home. It has a combination of shortcuts allowed to the user for whatever they find easier to view their Blinkfeed to their advantage. Now, Sense Home needs to be installed on your device first for this application to work correctly. If your using a aosp or Cyanogenmod based custom rom, the unofficial port of Blinkfeed will work just as good. Prism Assistant will detect if Sense Home is or not installed and take action to help you.

PA allows the following for HTC10 devices
    -Blinkfeed launcher shortcut
    -Notification Listener shortcut
    -Replace Google On Tap with Blinkfeed

You can grab Prism Assistant on Google Play here for a small fee https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.NxIndustries.Flip
    Or
    Free load and grab the apk here and wanna give it a test run first https://www.dropbox.com/s/u4qp6d746i9efii/PA-20.0-release.apk?dl=0

^i will update the dropbox version soon for anyone who doesn't have Google play or XDA Labs

Any comments, suggestions, and feedback welcomed.
    Custom rom developers are welcomed to PM me for instructions of how to add Home Assist action provider shortcut to Sense Home if they would like the tweak baked in. Giving credit is the only requirement.
    What do u think,will it work on m9 full htc 10 port? Thanks in advance....

been using it since my z3 and z5 and finally htc 10, should always work on a htc

love having blinkfeed
    Patch pushed to Google Play
    Android N devices should be able to install now.

Sent from my HTC 10 using XDA Labs
    Reserved

One more screenshot...
    been using it since my z3 and z5 and finally htc 10, should always work on a htc

love having blinkfeed
    Thanks...:good: