Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,633 Members 37,675 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

jaq3

Tip us?

usman085
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default jaq3

i took my jaq 3 to united mobile. thay said that its ram is not working and the ram is nonreplaceable, so u have to replace its board. and the board costs 20,000 rupees thats almost 335 us dollars. thats unfair. can my ram b corrept and unusable only by installing an application? somebody plzz answer and help me.

zabardast_1
Old
(Last edited by zabardast_1; 6th November 2007 at 07:09 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Hah !
United Mobiles,Mobile Zone,Chimera,infact,all agents selling devices here in Pakistan are thieves,blackmailers,cheaters and looters.Don't go to them,rather I'll suggest you to visit Hafeez Centre,if you are in Lahore.They'll have a much better option for you.
Which application did you install,after which it started giving problem ? Well,personally I don't think that by just installing any application 'Ram' of the device will go corrupt.Ram is the memory of the phone,we all keep on installing many different applications often,but never seen that it goes corrupt.Even flash different Roms,if a Rom flash goes bad or a wrong Rom is flashed,we can always reflash another Rom to get back the phone in working status,BUT RAM,never,They are just making a false story to extort money from you.Yes ! RAM itself can fake out,or phone do get dead due to some Hardware failure,thats different.
But for a price of Rs.20,000 just to replace the main board,than I'll suggest you just keep it like this and may someday you get a better chance to get it repaired,or sell it at the best offer you can grab and buy another,I have seen a couple of Jag3 Pda's at Hafeez Centre for less than 20,000 although, slightly used,but still you wud be better off ,or buy a wizard,I-mate k-jam,T-mobile or O2 for much lesser price.
Cheers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I-mate K-jam
CID/SIM UNLOCKED

IPL 2.26/SPL 2.26/GSM 2.69.11

Rom Version:
TNT 19213 Series Professional Edition

"Anything you still can't cope with is,therefore,your own problem.

usman085
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
thank u for replying bro.
can you help me how can i install the new rom on to my jaq 3.
i have the rom.
but i cant connect to active sync because my cell just stays on the start where its writen I-MATE
so i need to go to the bootloader mode...
can somebody help?
thank u.