5,598,718 Members 38,452 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THREAD CLOSED] (20 November 2007) S2U2 v0.86 - back to compatibility

Tip us?

truefalse
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thank's for this superb app

I'd like to change the color of the slider button. Is'it possible and how ?

Thank's a lots

hebrewhammer
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Is there anyway I could get the Slide to answer to use my sim contacts?

Hai-zi
Old
Thanks Meter 0
A_C:

I have followed your product and all threads since day one on S2U but lately I have being busy and unable to read the last 15-20 pages so I don't know if what I am about to comment has being addressed... I will try to catch-up shortly.

PROBLEM/BUG:
Every time I am on a call and I tap on "End Call & Answer", it never answers the second call. Most of the time the phone stalls for a good 2 or 3 minutes and some times just hangs-up the first call but then it goes to the Today screen with out answering the second call.

Great application though!

DEVICE: HTC Mogul

oo0
Old
Thanks Meter 149
Default Call Waiting Hold/unhold Button!

first off want to say thanks to A_C.
the app is great, and works flawless as is.

but is it possible to rework "end call + answer" function when "call waiting" is enabled, in order to have HOLD/UNHOLD button, so I can switch to PREVIOUS person waiting on the line after I've talked with second incoming line for a while.

not just end primary line call, answer secondary and then call back to person you've had on your primary line.

and another one, that would be great, if possible of course.
can you make the slider move smoother, like original iphone has. on iphone you can slide with your finger very fast, almost instantly, to unlock or answer the phone. like mouse sensitivity, when you try to unlock quickly slider moove looks jumpy it appears only at the begging and in the end of unlock field.

on S2U2 i have to move my finger slowly and accurately to unlock, would be better if you doesn't even have to see where the slider is (i.e. while driving) just move finger horizontally from left to right side on the bottom of the screen and voila!
The Following User Says Thank You to oo0 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

psywzrd
Old
Thanks Meter 0
It would also be great if you could unlock the phone by pressing on the center of the Dpad (if your phone has one) rather than holding the right directional of the Dpad.

mushipkw
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by psywzrd View Post
It would also be great if you could unlock the phone by pressing on the center of the Dpad (if your phone has one) rather than holding the right directional of the Dpad.
Then the usage of this app will be useless. Center of Dpad may be pressed accidently while in pocket.
My Devices
========================
1. Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300
2. Google Nexus 7 (2012)
3. Karbonn Smart Tab 10

hebrewhammer
Old
Thanks Meter 0
It would really be great if I could get slide to answer to use my sim contacts because I switch my sim card all the time.

sonicdivx
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I use pocket informant and for some reason on the newest version appt are not showing up on the screen. Thoughts.

Thanks

MotoQNew2me
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Can you....

Can you put a .gif animated background in replace of a .jpeg?????

Lidberg
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoQNew2me View Post
Can you put a .gif animated background in replace of a .jpeg?????
That has already been discussed. The answer is no. Read the whole thread...you might learn something.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe