PocketToolman 2.25 build79
(WM6 only, see below for 2003se and WM5)
From the author
"PocketToolman is a systray utility that gives you quick access to Pocket PC's functions, programs, and settings.
* Suspend - allows you to power-off the Pocket PC without having to press the Power button. You can also add the Suspend icon in the tray for easy access.
* Soft Reset - performs soft reset.
* Settings - quick access to Control Panel applets.
* ScreenOff - switches off the screen. You can create a shortcut to invoke ScreenOff. Great for binding to a hardware button to easy access.
* Lock Device - allows you to lock the Pocket PC when it's running. Using the same system password for unlocking.
* Stay Alive [Power] - allows you to temporarily stop your Pocket PC from auto power-off.
* Battery Meter - displays the battery life percentage in the systray.
* Disconnect - Disconnects current RAS connection.
* PIN Lock - Invoke the PIN prompt. You must have the PIN prompt enabled for this to work.
* Quick access to toggle Bluetooth on/off by adding a Bluetooth icon into the systray. *Supports Microsoft Bluetooth Stack ONLY.
* Quick access to toggle WiFi on/off by adding a WiFi icon into the tray.
* Quick access to HTC Task Manager by adding an icon to the systray for easy access to provide one hand operation to close running applications.
* Persistently Hides SIM Contacts - On my TyTN II, after a soft-reset, the flag is restored to show contacts on SIM card. With PT, if you set it to run at Startup, what PT does is apply the setting during execution, then applies again after roughly a minute after soft-reset to ensure SIM contacts are set to hide.
* Data Connections - Allows you to disable data connection entries to stop them from connecting automatically. This feature is great when you are roaming and do not want to pay for costly data roaming charges. You can also set data connection entries to be AlwaysOn.
* Disable SMS 'Message delivered" popup.
* Disable HTC screen off after a call has been connected.
* Enable/Disable window animation.
* Enable/Disable menu animation.
* Enable/Disable sliding keyboard to wake up phone.
* Increase System Font Cache.
* Increase File System Cache.
* Increase File System Filter Cache.
* Enable GPS Photo for HTC TyTN II.
* Disable camera default 90-degrees clockwise rotation.
* Enable/Disable SMS Delivery Report.
* Enable/Disable Flight Mode.
* Use one line to show date in Today Date plugin if possible.
* Make reminders show only once.
* Enable/Disable Lunar Calendar.
* Change 4-way pad behavior in PIE.
* Enable/Disable ClearType in PIE.
* Enable/Disable running scripts in PIE.
* Enable/Disable running ActiveX controls in PIE.
* Enable/Disable ClearType in Landscape mode.
* Show EDGE network icon instead of GPRS.
* Adjust keyboard backlight timeout.
* Increase TCP Window Size.
* Enable/Disable security warning if program is not digitally signed.
* Increase number of TCP Connection Retransmissions.
* Increase number of TCP Data Retransmissions.
* Enable/Disable TouchFLO.
* Adjust TouchFLO sensitivity.
* Enable/Disable HSDPA.
* Set HTC camera to save pictures to \Storage Card\My Documents\My Pictures.
* Adjust WiFi scan interval.
* Set number of phone number digits to use for Call ID matching to your Contacts.
* Enable/Disable wireless network detected notification.
* Add Disconnect button and connection duration timer on Connectivity bubble.
* Enable/Disable Assisted GPS.
* NavBar (Title bar) Clock options.
* Disable Sleep when in calls.
* Disable in call volume change tone.
Some features are specific to HTC devices.
PT2 supports Windows Mobile 6 Professional only. It is written specifically for the HTC TyTN II, HTC Touch, and the AT&T Tilt, though it should work with other Windows Mobile 6 Professional devices.
For Pocket PC 2000 / 2002, Windows Mobile 2003 (SE), Windows Mobile 5.0, please continue to use version 1.16 which you can download here
(94 KB). Please note the old version does not contain new features found in version 2.
2.25 Build 79 - Nov 9, 2007
* New PT2 icon. The PDA is supposed to be the HTC TyTN II with PT living in it =)
* Fixed: Softkey does not restore properly on some devices.
Both are freeware