a few tytn 2 questions..
Hey guys, only got the tytn 2 a few days ago..and its all new to me...got a few questions..
1. When im in a call, the screen always turns off, or goes to standby, only way to get it active again is to press the power button on the side once...is there a way to stop it doing this so i only need to tap the screen to get it again?
2. I transfered my contacts using the SIM...but in contacts it only shows the mobile number, where as on my old N73 it showed the mob/house number etc all under the 1 name....for some of them it shows it under Sim Manager, but for others no. Is there a way to get it to have all the numbers under 1 name, and when i click a contact to call, it asks me which of the numbers to call, or at least lets me pick first?
3. What is the best browser to use? IE doesnt seem very good.
4. What is a soft and hard reset, and how do you do them?
5. Every time i turn the phone on, it brings up a message from network wizard saying my network is not know or something...how can i get rid of it?