HTC Juno/Phoebus Section

Search This thread

silversx

Oct 29, 2007
yes this would be nice, xda is the premiere source for all htc related stuff and to have a juno/shadow section would be awesome

silversx

Oct 29, 2007
do the board admins even look in here??

for now we have to search all over the forum for any shadow/juno related topics..

it'd be great to have a dedicated section like the tmobile wing and dash does :D

visi0nX

Dec 28, 2007
Yes please, we definitely need a section. This phone isn't the blackberry killer but it definitely is nice. I liked my BB Curve better than this but i love the better choice of applications for windows mobile so i buyers remorsed it for the shadow.

xboxremote

Oct 6, 2007
Yes please, we definitely need a section. This phone isn't the blackberry killer but it definitely is nice. I liked my BB Curve better than this but i love the better choice of applications for windows mobile so i buyers remorsed it for the shadow.

See, that's why I could never consider the Blackberry (or the iPhone, while we're at it). There's just so much more you can do with Windows Mobile.

ocelot212

Feb 14, 2008
just got the juno / phoebus / shadow this week, can't wait for our own forum section and then hopefully a HTC original ROM!