Switched English WM5 Rom to Dutch WM5 Rom! Discoverd an problem!
I tried to search on Wiki and the forum. But negative hits.
Currently i have a english HTC tytn, and it has to change to a Dutch rom.
I searched for a simple language pack (like windows xp
). But i couldn't found 1.
So i searched on Wiki. I found some close hits but without the correct sollutions.
After searching for a while i found the WM 5 dutch Rom for a Hermes. ME_DT_NLD_1182542_104_10303_Ship.exe
I thought okey this must be easy. Just use unpack and run the Shipped Rom.
The Wrapper gave me the following error on installation. Error 260 device not found. Ok that isn't a problem i will use the Olipro wrappers from the bootload or sspl.
SSPL didin't work and the bootload trick worked. Actually after the 100% installation it gave the error, and the device was resetting. The device started windows. an it was actually a dutch version. Before i jumped up and down of excitment i wanted to be sure it installed the customize. When it started to install the customize it actually frozen at the today content. After waiting for an half our. I decided to give the device a hard reset. The screen after the hard reset turned white. So there was somethin wrong.
Next step was to take the .NBH file from the zipped package and unpack it in a folder to add the correct customization. It didn't help at all.
At this moment i am out of ideas. Because why wasn't the original rom installing as it suppose to be. Is this a common problem. or did i lost my mind and didn't follow the right steps.
Please let me know.
I actually used to reset the rom to its orriginal backup rom. but i get a vendor id error.!!!!