Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,690 Members 48,155 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

BT issue on Schap's WM6 Pro 3.54b

Tip us?

Sky1979
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default BT issue on Schap's WM6 Pro 3.54b

Hi all,
I've upgraded my HTC hermes to this *nice* ROM. I'm having some issues with BT. It seems configuration stay in a read only mode. Every time I change the config (for example "enable file sharing") , next time I enable BT it's not keeping the options...For example..every time I start tomtom I have to type the security code for the BT receiver. Everytime...it just loose it all the times. Is there a workaround?

Sky1979
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
anyone using Scap's rom is having this issue?

hendrixus
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky1979 View Post
anyone using Scap's rom is having this issue?
yeah this is generally known. I had a problem too with BT, so I reflashed to the org. HTC WM6.0 ROM.There isn't a fix. Use a later version of Schaps ROM.

Thereby you already ask the same question here Like my experience is there too. Why start a new thread again?
HTC Desire HD * HTC Flyer (32GB) * Samsung i5700 (Spicaclair v2.01)

Sky1979
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Is this a known issue? I've search but found nothing on this...I don't want to upgrade to latest Schap's rom cause there is just 2 supported languages...

hendrixus
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Is this a known issue? I've search but found nothing on this...I don't want to upgrade to latest Schap's rom cause there is just 2 supported languages...
Read the thread you post your message before about the 3.54b ROM.

Sky1979
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
No man you failed to read my post. I don't have of these issues. I don't have any dutch version. I don't get any bluetooth disconnection. I don't have any crash activating BT or deactivating bt. I work perfectly BUT BT pairing doesn't keep the passkey! So everytime I have to manually provide it...

hendrixus
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
I work perfectly BUT BT pairing doesn't keep the passkey! So everytime I have to manually provide it...
No man. It doesn't work *perfectly* It doesn't keep the password!
Solution. Upgrade to another version 4.xx Schaps ROM

Schaps probely reads these threads

Sky1979
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrixus View Post
No man. It doesn't work *perfectly* It doesn't keep the password!
Solution. Upgrade to another version 4.xx Schaps ROM

Schaps probely reads these threads
OMG. Seems you don't understand. Compared to the issues posted in that thread, bt for me is working. NO crash, file transfer it's ok and so on...Do you see any user reporting an issue for rom loosing the passkey? NO

hendrixus
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
OMG. Seems you don't understand. Compared to the issues posted in that thread, bt for me is working. NO crash, file transfer it's ok and so on...Do you see any user reporting an issue for rom loosing the passkey? NO
I understand perfectly what the problem is. I don't understand why you have to start another thread if you have ask that same question in 2 different relevant threads, in English and Italian.I am now gonna unsubscribe this thread now.

Wam7
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Lets face it, that is a very old ROM and if you can't find previous mentioned issues in the original ROM thread then you're probably not going to get any solutions. There is hardly anybody still using that ROM who still visits this forum.

Hard reset or reinstall the ROM see if that changes anything, use a newer ROM or just live with it.