View Poll Results: Should I replace the 3G Kaiser dialer with a 2G kaiser dialer?
Yes, for the sake of a more perfect, less buggy, dialer...albeit the bug is mainly cosmetics 230 50.88%
No, I'd live with the status icon bug 222 49.12%
Voters: 452. You may not vote on this poll

[RELEASED] K's WM6.0 FINAL Lite/Full [Auto Cab Installation-BigSto-Black-WWE-Touch]

OP kin0kin

10th December 2007, 09:52 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

20 posts
More
Seems nice.
I'll try that one anytime soon

Thanks
10th December 2007, 09:53 AM   |  #12  
Texas
Thanks Meter: 4

171 posts
More
So far so good. Nice and quick. And I got the dialer I wanted, just had to remove the video dialer. Thanks for sharing.
10th December 2007, 12:01 PM   |  #13  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 4

703 posts
More
framework
seems cool.

have you cooked in the latest .net framework 3.5 or is it still 2.0?

if you would release optionally a cleaner rom (without BT Explorer, Flashlight, VoiceRecorder, WM5torage, SmsBackup, SuperBright, PHM Registry, Internet Sharing, Soft-Reset Shortcut, ArcSoft MMS, AdobePDF, Adobe Reader, FlashLitePlayer, Pocket RAR, StreamingMedia, ...) and provide cabs for those tools then it would be perfect!
Last edited by egoist6; 10th December 2007 at 12:04 PM.
10th December 2007, 03:30 PM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 1

411 posts
More
The rom is built on NetCF 2.0. I have updated the page with microsoft NetCF 3.5 beta 1 link if you wish to download NetCF 3.5. I will cook it in on the next release.

I didn't plan on releasing a lite rom since there were already so many lite roms out there, but removing those apps is easy so I will likely release a lite rom along with an update shortly.

Schen's 3G kaiser dialer is the only dialer that is 100% bug free from all the kaiser dialer that I've tested. If you use the 2G kaiser dialer, or any dialer directly ported from the elf, there is an issue with missing texts when you enter letters and numbers at the same time into the dialer. Again, I didn't want to use anything that is buggy, this rom has been personally tested thoroughly by me to ensure there is virtually no bugs that'd affect daily usage. Also, I wanted to cook in the video dialer because that'd make life easier for the folks with hermes that support video dialing. For us folks in the NA, it really doesn't matter if the dialer is 3G or 2G just dont use the video button

Also, I strongly recommend people to change the pagepool to 6mb prior to flashing the rom, it is very easy to do so with the pagepool changer.

Please report any bugs you may have found
10th December 2007, 03:40 PM   |  #15  
Flag San Antonio, Texas (in the clinch throwing knees)

462 posts
More
intriguing, may I ask, what did you use as the base ROM? I've been trying too cook a Kaiser style ROM (with the dialer, com manager, etc. you feature) based on Schaps 4.20 with little succuess, and this ROM seems pretty close (I'm flashing as soon as I can to test it out). Thank you for your work!
10th December 2007, 03:49 PM   |  #16  

47 posts
More
i played with it for a bit last night, and this rom seems to actually be gaining me about 5-10 FPS in Pocket GNUBoy (GBC emulator) coming from shamanix's grass 1.3.

seems pretty snappy in other things, but ill keep using it for a couple days.
10th December 2007, 03:56 PM   |  #17  

41 posts
More
cant download from the links posted, can u post it on rapidshare? my country cant download from megaupload...

many thanks in advance
10th December 2007, 04:11 PM   |  #18  

352 posts
More
None of the links are working. Looks like a nice rom.
10th December 2007, 04:28 PM   |  #19  
Flag Montreal

129 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by donatello

flashing it now... pictures looking great

...and it is really fast!

Hi there!

Sorry for te NooB question , how do I use the downloaded ruu.rar file? DO I replace this or what installer do I use to flas my TyTn?
10th December 2007, 04:32 PM   |  #20  

41 posts
More
aarrrggghhhh..... cant wait to get my hands on this rom .... any other download links guys?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread