Here is a tutorial to customze the S2U2 Slider Button.
1. S2U2 Slider button image is in Device\Program Files\S2U2\gfx folder as Arrows.png.
2. It consists of two images each of size 47x30 pixels, that makes the original image 94x30 pixels.
3. The first image is used when Slide to unlock & second image is used when Slide to Answer.
1. Open Paint.
2. Goto Image --> Attributes
3. Change width to 47pixels & height to 30pixels.
4. Design button u want to use for slide to unlock.
5. When Done, save it in BMP format.
6. Repeat the process for the next button i.e. Slide to answer.
7. Open IrfanView.
8. Goto Image --> Create Panorama Image.
9. Choose 'Horizontal' in Directions Group.
10. Click Add Images & add the images (Remember the first file is for Slide to unlock & the second is for Slide to answer)
11. Untick 'Insert file names in images'.
12. Click Create Image.
13. This file should be of 94x30 pixels.
14. Save it in PNG format.
1. Rename the file to arrows.png
2. Copy it to Device\Program Files\S2U2\gfx folder.
3. Stop S2U2 by running iLock2.
4. Start again by running iLock2
5. U are done.
Of course: Instead of designing buttons u can use any image just resize them.
For now have this @ end of post:
Copy it to \Device\Program Files\S2U2\gfx folder
Customizing the Curtains
Here how to customize the S2U2 curtains i.e Both Top & Bottom.
The files used for both curtains is topbar.png in the \Program FIles\S2U2\gfx\ folder.
To remove the curtains just delete the files topbar.png. PS: This will remove both the curatins.
1. Make any image of height 68 pixels, You can set any width. Note:- The width of PPC screen is 240 pixels. If the width is smaller it will be appended.
2. Save it as topbar.png.
3. Place it in GFX folder.
4. Stop S2U2 by running iLock.exe
5. Run S2U2.
This file will be used for both curtains, but you can turn off top curtain from S2U2 settings.
Sorry to sound so corny...but does anyone have either a Harry Potter wand and/or the broom I can use as an arrow for the S2U?
If no one does, do you know what size the picture should be?
Still looking for a good HP S2U wallpaper but I'll be happy to use just the "arrow" for now. LOL
|analog clock, android clock, battery, dusk analog clocks, s2u2, s2u2 system, system, windows xp|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|